Hacking M3 new firmware: M3Sakura preview

D

Deleted User

Xeronage said:
You're supposed to click it (or a button somewhere on it..)
Doesn't work here either.
With an M3 Real you have to use it as the actual firmware ¬.¬ Which means that other flashcarts are getting better usage of the BETA version.
unsure.gif

But we'll get better usage of the final product
yaynds.gif

stefanol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
chaotic_geo: I know what I see. Genuine moonshell works with no stuttering, on Sakura each 20sec there is a liitle stutter. Maybe something with the speed of my card, but..

warmijwilfaain: I use *.nds version of sakura on my M3Real, and it works - so don't know what's the problem.

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
stefanol said:
chaotic_geo: I know what I see. Genuine moonshell works with no stuttering, on Sakura each 20sec there is a liitle stutter. Maybe something with the speed of my card, but..

warmijwilfaain: I use *.nds version of sakura on my M3Real, and it works - so don't know what's the problem.

Isn't it a BETA...?

They will fix it all, don't you lil bunny worry - Genuine Sakura will be faultless.

@ ridgecity, I wouldn't be able to live without your M3 OSX Leopard skin.
yaynds.gif

JDMEVOIXMR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
JDMEVOIXMR said:
This might be a dumb question, but how do i add Sakura to my M3 Real? Which file(s) do i replace?
nothing

just copy the folder and the m3skaura.nds file to the root directory
and boot it like a homebrew app

when i downloaded it, it didn't come with a .nds file. all it came with was a folder full of images and default.skn

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
@JDMEVOIXMR: Well, in that case, you didn't downloaded a firmware, you've downloaded a skin!!

@stefanol: What was wrong with your GBalpha player? I've used mine, and had no problems, it's ugly, but it works for me without stutter..

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hidekiadam said:
Hihi

Your Naruto skin still lurks on my DS, lol

I've been waiting for sakura before I do anything more myself

It might be possible to hack G6 support into sakura even if it's no longer officially supported

hey dolphin man! I'm happy you still use it!

I think it's not fair to all of us that paid for the more expensive product (a couple weeks after release) to get that treatment.

stefanol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Toni Plutonij said:
@stefanol: What was wrong with your GBalpha player? I've used mine, and had no problems, it's ugly, but it works for me without stutter..

Well, it *was* stuttering - each movie which I was playing with GBalpha MP stopped each few seconds for two seconds (well, the music was playing, but instead of clip you saw a stale picture). Strange, because I thought that GBalpha was almost the same as Moonshell - but on Moonshell there isn't any problem with any clip..

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I understand, something similar happened to me, but it simply stopped..That GBalpha should be implemented moonshell, and should work better with M3 Real, than real Moonshell, but lots of people reported the same "bug" as you did..I believe it could be fixed by changing something in .ini file, but it's not available, I think it's coded into the program..
I have problems with sound (in the movies) on my Moonshell, while GBalpha plays sound excellent..

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes, you're right zhdarkstar, the word is that Sakura should be released by the end of the month, which would mean, 4 more days..And lets all hope it's true, and that there will be no delays..

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Yes, you're right zhdarkstar, the word is that Sakura should be released by the end of the month, which would mean, 4 more days..And lets all hope it's true, and that there will be no MORE delays..

fixed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo