[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so when actually is this release date

some people are saying at the end of may
other on numerous times have said a few more days (been hearing that for 3 days now...)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes, and end of this month is in few days..So I'm just counting untill the end of the month..hopefully one of this days IS THE DAY we are all waiting for..

@habbah: great work for blue skin, and it's nice you actually credited all of us working on english version, that is highly appreciated..

@ridgecity: yes, the link leads to fact that G6 is dying slowly..but maybe..we'll see that sakura for it..

lana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it going to be in english too or jest J version?If it is jest the j version could you all translat it realy fast please
rolleyes.gif

this is 1 reson I got the m3.

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
lana said:
Is it going to be in english too or jest J version?If it is jest the j version could you all translat it realy fast please
rolleyes.gif

this is 1 reson I got the m3.

I wish people used their common sense, of course the official firmware will be in most languages.

Also please take some time to spell properly.
ph34r.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes please, write properly, as it's easier for people who don't speak english so well..

Probably it will be released in english, but if it's not..It will be matter of hours when we'll translate it..(I mean community, not specific myself, but I'll be glad to help)..

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I sure hope so. It was kind of expensive to see it die so fast, I don't think it's fare to drop support like that, especially when they work the same.

stefanol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Oh, and I hope they will work also on built-in media player in Sakura. Apparently

genuine Moonshell>Sakura>GBalpha media player

GBalpha is very slow, and all my movies stutter, Sakura is better, but *.dpg clips sometimes stutter. On genuine Moonshell it's near perfect.

D

Deleted User

stefanol said:
Oh, and I hope they will work also on built-in media player in Sakura. Apparently

GBalpha is very slow, and all my movies stutter, Sakura is better, but *.dpg clips sometimes stutter. On genuine Moonshell it's near perfect.

o.O
From what I've seen Sakura is better than Moonshell =\
But that's just my opinion...

habbah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont think sakura will get many skins. there is way to many images to skin. it took like like 2 and a half hours just to make every image blue imagine if i tried to change it... that would take forever...

chaotic_geo

Trophies
Website
thegamingforum.org
XP
Country
stefanol said:

Apparently my ass.

M3Sakura > Life.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
habbah said:
i dont think sakura will get many skins. there is way to many images to skin. it took like like 2 and a half hours just to make every image blue imagine if i tried to change it... that would take forever...

Same with the current Real firmware skinning, loads of little icons and stuff but more customizable than one with just backgrounds and three buttons I guess..

gangsterboi

Trophies
Website
www.europe-nintendo.com
XP
Country
xJonny said:
habbah said:

Same with the current Real firmware skinning, loads of little icons and stuff but more customizable than one with just backgrounds and three buttons I guess..

I guess you're talking about the r4 and m3 simply?

And i dooooo hope that it will work on the g6 since thats what i have and it was expensive.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
@habbah & xJonny: you're wrong here, the fact that there's so many pictures and parts makes it amazing, and so custom-friendly, it will not be easy to custom it, but you can make all wonderful stuff..I like Reals way of customization the best, better than any other cart!! Good customization can't make just any person, but you have to have some skills, and I like that..

I believe Sakura will be getting some astonishing skins, because of the way it looks..

And Moonshell is actually imported in Sakura, people who were working on Moonshell teamed with M3 to make this firmware..So moonshell can't actually be better because, it is Sakura..

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, if the G6 Real doesn't get sakura firmware, there won't be any skins coming from me since I won't be getting another card for at least one year... I stopped working on a couple skins I was doing when I read the G6 is not getting support from newer firmware...

hope everyone here liked at least one of my 22 skins, lol...

Hidekiadam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokenet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hihi

Your Naruto skin still lurks on my DS, lol

I've been waiting for sakura before I do anything more myself

It might be possible to hack G6 support into sakura even if it's no longer officially supported

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JDMEVOIXMR said:
This might be a dumb question, but how do i add Sakura to my M3 Real? Which file(s) do i replace?
nothing

just copy the folder and the m3skaura.nds file to the root directory
and boot it like a homebrew app

InfinitiProject

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
JDMEVOIXMR said:
This might be a dumb question, but how do i add Sakura to my M3 Real? Which file(s) do i replace?
nothing

just copy the folder and the m3skaura.nds file to the root directory
and boot it like a homebrew app
I for some reason can't get it to run. I get some error screen that looks like moonshell's and it just sits there. :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you get the words yawn and wut you'll be golden +1