M3 Lite DS emu/homebrew issues

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by nemgod, Jan 31, 2008.

1. nemgod
    OP

nemgod Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Hey guys,

I just recently purchased an M3 Lite and Passcard 3 combo and have had trouble getting any DS application to run. I can play NES games, music, movies, etc. just fine, but the DS portion seems to crap out.

Here is the deal:

I tried 4 different games which I added through the M3 Game manager and every time I load them it reboots the system to a blank illuminated screen. I have also tried to run DSOrganize but the same issues occur.

I have tried using DLDIrc on DSOrganize with the M3 SD, M3 SD (Alt), and GBAMP versions...all produce the same error. I have updated my game manager to 35e and the M3's firmware to 35e. After upgrading the firmware I now see a small black box next to DSOrganize.nds (presumably a preview of what it should look like).

I am at a loss of what to do and it is really disappointing. Please help me out! Thanks

***EDIT***

I now have Contra 4 working...so I guess I figured out how to emulate the DS games...but I really would like to browse the internet with my DS and would like DSOrganize to work. So I suppose any advice on that would be great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice