Luminous Arc

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ECJanga, Dec 27, 2007.

Dec 27, 2007

Luminous Arc by ECJanga at 5:15 PM (1,228 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. ECJanga
    OP

Member ECJanga GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Just a recommendation for you all. I've beaten Luminous Arc just 5 minutes and go and as happy as I am to beat it. I feel sad at the same time too. [​IMG]

The game was such a great experience, it starts out cheesy but picks up pretty quickly and closer to the end it just keeps getting better and better. Most battles are fairly easy if you think them out. Others can be a bit challenging tough. The characters all were so likable (

2. Jibib

Member Jibib GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Have done .. i havnt stole it ¬_¬ ..no i havnt really.. I downloaded it and its a great game!! If your looking for something to play which is real similar, check out ff tactics A2 i know its japanese but patch it with the translation patch and ur ready to go [​IMG]

Btw did ya know Luminous arc is due to have a sequel!

3. Sendoh

Member Sendoh GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    The lousy story and limited game play options was a big turn-off for me. There aren't much random battles to take part in aside from the main story, and even those have the recurring enemies occupying the same spots, making the game dull. I suppose gamers who are adamant on getting their strategy RPG fix before FFTA2 comes out should like this though.

4. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    i tried it ....meh. i but does any one know when the actual hard copy comes out. i dont like the idea of piracy...eventhough i post regularly in a mod community [​IMG]

EZ-Megaman likes this.