Gaming Luminous Arc

ECJanga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just a recommendation for you all. I've beaten Luminous Arc just 5 minutes and go and as happy as I am to beat it. I feel sad at the same time too.
frown.gif

The game was such a great experience, it starts out cheesy but picks up pretty quickly and closer to the end it just keeps getting better and better. Most battles are fairly easy if you think them out. Others can be a bit challenging tough. The characters all were so likable (

Jibib

Trophies
Website
www.nitroclan.freeforums.org
XP
Country
Have done .. i havnt stole it ¬_¬ ..no i havnt really.. I downloaded it and its a great game!! If your looking for something to play which is real similar, check out ff tactics A2 i know its japanese but patch it with the translation patch and ur ready to go
wink.gif

Btw did ya know Luminous arc is due to have a sequel!

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
The lousy story and limited game play options was a big turn-off for me. There aren't much random battles to take part in aside from the main story, and even those have the recurring enemies occupying the same spots, making the game dull. I suppose gamers who are adamant on getting their strategy RPG fix before FFTA2 comes out should like this though.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried it ....meh. i but does any one know when the actual hard copy comes out. i dont like the idea of piracy...eventhough i post regularly in a mod community
biggrin.gif

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end