Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
huh strange, since I've tried everything I could and can't get it to work at all.

View attachment 84482View attachment 84483
Are the files present in the original RomFS? Adding files won't work due to the nature of the redirection. Send me the game mod if you can (assuming it's legal/fan made).
Same thing to me but... i just put THE romfs file (without extension) on the TitleID Folder.
Won't work, full RomFS replacement was very buggy and was removed in favor of LayeredFS.

Reactions: daxtsu

Soralis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are the files present in the original RomFS? Adding files won't work due to the nature of the redirection. Send me the game mod if you can (assuming it's legal/fan made).

Won't work, full RomFS replacement was very buggy and was removed in favor of LayeredFS.

Thank you so MUCH !!! That really helped me a LOT ! And to think about it, its even better than i fought so... Another thanks ;)

Last edited by Soralis,

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country

yeah the files are present in the original RomFS. Here is a file from the mod

Attachments

• romfs.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 114

SparrowPT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hello guys, so today I got another 2DS besides mine, and I hacked it using the legendary guide. Now that I'm done, I have the console on 11.4 with a9hl and luma just like my main console, using the latest luma hourly on both, the problem is the console doesn't recognize DS cartridges, and even freezes the console. Any cartridge I try on it doesn't show up on the menu, and the console freezes a few seconds after. I try to power up the console with the cartridges on it, it stays on a black screen. 3DS games work fine without any problem. Also, the DS cartridges work in my main 2DS so I dont really know what's going on. Any suggestions ?

EDIT: Solved

Last edited by SparrowPT,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello guys, so today I got another 2DS besides mine, and I hacked it using the legendary guide. Now that I'm done, I have the console on 11.4 with a9hl and luma just like my main console, using the latest luma hourly on both, the problem is the console doesn't recognize DS cartridges, and even freezes the console. Any cartridge I try on it doesn't show up on the menu, and the console freezes a few seconds after. I try to power up the console with the cartridges on it, it stays on a black screen. 3DS games work fine without any problem. Also, the DS cartridges work in my main 2DS so I dont really know what's going on. Any suggestions ?

what was the Solution ?

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece

I always compile the latest Luma3DS myself and I'm thinking of starting Pokémon again from Gen1, so eventually I will have to insert my Pokémon Platinum(DS) cartridge in the n3DS. Can you tell us the solution if we ever run into the same problem? :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi there, I'm getting some serious stuttering with Dragon Quest 8 (EUR). I'm sideloading the orchestral soundtrack and the custom models, but only the soundtrack is being used at the moment (so it isn't the models causing issue).

The game stutters every few seconds, especially when loading a voice file. Nothing's wrong with my SD card, as I can run the .CIA with the custom content just fine. I just want to use my cartridge.

I can upload a video if that would help.

Thanks in advance

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so with 7.0.1 I can boot to EmuNAND again?
Do I need to re-apply the luma settings after updating or are those saved elsewhere?

Last edited by naddel81,

SparrowPT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
what was the Solution ?

I always compile the latest Luma3DS myself and I'm thinking of starting Pokémon again from Gen1, so eventually I will have to insert my Pokémon Platinum(DS) cartridge in the n3DS. Can you tell us the solution if we ever run into the same problem? :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The problem is my cartridge reader for some reason. The games work fine on my main 2DS but this new one as some problems reading them. 3DS games work without any problem, then i figured out super mario 64 and pokemon platinum work just fine as well, so it's not the cfw / a9hl instalation problem. soulsilver freezes the console when I insert the cartridge, and black I cant read it either but it doesnt freeze the console at least. My R4 doesnt work as well.
What do u guys think of sending the 2DS to Nintendo as it is on warranty ? Should I be afraid of losing the a9hl ? I have it on 11.4 so maybe if i send it without SD card and without any traces of a9hp it will be okay ? Give me your opinions please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1