Status
Not open for further replies.

Z_Slasher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have themehax 1.3 and I have emunand 10.3 and sysnand 9.2. (trying to upgrade from rxTools) Downloaded Luma3DS, and when I try to boot into Luma3DS from themehax it just gives me a black screen. I try to upgrade to homemenuhax 3.0, but I'm getting the failed to load from SD error. Please Help.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a semi-off topic question.
Many moons ago Auora posted a link to her version of a9lhv2 that allowed booting without the sd card.

Has there been any updates to that since the initial release or has everyone just switched over to shadownand?

And yes I do know the the first release of shadownand was basically Auora's code.

EDIT: I am on my phone so I have not downloaded the update yet. If it is in the new release please ignore this.

Last edited by Bu2d85,

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have a semi-off topic question.
Many moons ago Auora posted a link to her version of a9lhv2 that allowed booting without the sd card.

Has there been any updates to that since the initial release or has everyone just switched over to shadownand?

And yes I do know the the first release of shadownand was basically Auora's code.

EDIT: I am on my phone so I have not downloaded the update yet. If it is in the new release please ignore this.
not yet.
https://github.com/AuroraWright/arm9loaderhax

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
As a side note, does ShadowNAND do anything that Aurora's version doesn't? Is it worth switching?

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, I have my payload in the ShadowNAND folder (homebrew/3ds/boot.bin) and Luma updater was unable to update it. It made a backup and told me that it updated it, but when I reran the updater it either restarted my 3ds or told me there was a new update available. I ended up manually updating it and all's good now.

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If want to upgrade from 5.5 to 6 i just need to copy/merge luma folder and overwrite arm9loaderhax.bin, right ?
Already read the wiki, that's just to be sure
Or maybe I'm good to go with StarUpdater .cia version ?

Last edited by repulse,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
If want to upgrade from 5.5 to 6 i just need to copy/merge luma folder and overwrite arm9loaderhax.bin, right ?
Already read the wiki, that's just to be sure
There's no more luma folder included. It's created automatically if it's not there.

Just copy the a9lh.bin file and delete config.bin.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There's no more luma folder included. It's created automatically if it's not there.

Just copy the a9lh.bin file and delete config.bin.
Maybe that's how it's supposed to work, but for me it seemingly just flat-out refused to boot without the folder present.

Reactions: zoogie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu