Status
Not open for further replies.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brick and sysNAND in the same sentence will never make anyone comfortable. If something happened to arm9loaderhax you would have no way to restore sysNAND.
At least for now.
Once A9LH improves, you probably won't be saying that anymore. At the moment, you can simply have you emuNAND on 9.2 to be able to use Decrypt9 (in case you need to backup or restore your sysNAND).

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Supster131 I hope you are right. Yes you could always hard mod to restore sysNAND, but if what you say about A9LH improvements may allow people to be more reckless if they can restore without a hard mod. Maybe a recovery mode like CFW's on PSP?????? Big shout out and much respect to Davee. His infinity for 6.61 was a fitting farewell for the PSP scene.

Last edited by stl25,

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Supster131 I hope you are right. Yes you could always hard mod to restore sysNAND, but if what you say about A9LH improvements may allow people to be more reckless if they can restore without a hard mod. Maybe a recovery mode like CFW's on PSP??????
Something like that, I don't know HOW reckless though.

As much fun as this is, isn't there a thread dedicated to a9lh? Oo
Sure, what else do you want to talk about? (Not much to talk about at the moment, unless we get another AuReiNAND update or something.)

Reactions: Kioku

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS sceners are waiting for the next wave of A9LH features and the possibilites it looks like could be possible. Maybe a ctrmanager bootctr type arm9loaderhax bin allowing direct boot of multiple CFW/homebrew apps at boot with customized button presses without the obvious time delays we were used to with menuhax and other methods to launch.

Maybe even Gateway will get involved and release a cia version of there launcher to allow direct boot into Gateway mode from sys/emunand to use cheats instead of the time consuming methods of yesteryear.

Last edited by stl25,

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS sceners are waiting for the next wave of A9LH features and the possibilites it looks like could be possible. Maybe a ctrmanager bootctr type arm9loaderhax bin allowing direct boot of multiple CFW/homebrew apps at boot with customized button presses without the obvious time delays we were used to with menuhax and other methods to launch.

Maybe even Gateway will get involved and release a cia version of there launcher to allow direct boot into Gateway mode to use cheats instead of the time consuming methods of yesteryear.
We'd have to wait until people can get screen init working to get homebrew apps (such as Decrypt9) to boot at launch.
I think there's currently a boot manager type thing for A9LH, but it's REALLY broken.

Gateway? lol.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I like my Gateway and cheat support. I can already boot into gateway mode using yellows8 hblauncher loader cia by renaming GW.3dsx to boot.3dsx. But I really would like a cia like releases of Decrypt9UI and CakesCFW. They look nice on sysNAND home menu.

Last edited by stl25,

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't done much research on NTR. Do they have a nice database of codes and supported games? Why settle for just NTR when MAYBE I could have both.

I should mention JK save manager is awesome too, can't wait for the next release.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure NTR has cheat support as well.
I doubt it's as robust as gateways solution, and again most people with gateway had it before cfw existed and since gateway does everything except play gba games(which is easily solvable by booting into a different cfw) there's no reason for most with a gateway to switch over yet. (However a9lhax is looking promising)

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How about unlink my 9.0 emunand and install menuhax in it with decrypt9 as boot.3dsx?
It would work to manage my sysnand and dump/decrypt stuff?

pkmz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent update my reinand aur version since release of supporting a9hl.

I have ambassador games legit. Punchout works but minish cap says there is a issue please power off.

Any idea to fix this? All my content is legit/bought

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it's as robust as gateways solution, and again most people with gateway had it before cfw existed and since gateway does everything except play gba games(which is easily solvable by booting into a different cfw) there's no reason for most with a gateway to switch over yet. (However a9lhax is looking promising)
Nope, pretty sure NTR had cheats well before gateway.

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, switched sysnand and emunand, reinstalled AGB_firm v2 just to be sure I had it after all this.

10.6 update, and I can't load GBA CIAs. Can anyone else confirm?

TL;DR
on 10.6 ARN sys, AGB patched, can't run GBA CIAs.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright, switched sysnand and emunand, reinstalled AGB_firm v2 just to be sure I had it after all this.

10.6 update, and I can't load GBA CIAs. Can anyone else confirm?

TL;DR
on 10.6 ARN sys, AGB patched, can't run GBA CIAs.

They work fine from my 10.6 emuNAND (with them also installed to 9.2 sysNAND, of course). @Supster131 can probably give a better answer for 10.6 sysNAND though.

Reactions: Zaertix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol