Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone else having problems with the built in payload chainer?

Don't know if it's the same problem I had, but it appears you must have a default.bin or the whole feature won't work. I only wanted to use L+R+dpad directions (so no default.bin) and it would just power off my 3DS.

@Aurora Wright
Would be great if you could make it so having default.bin is optional.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
@Aurora Wright

Out of interest have you ever considered telling your payload to look for the aurei folder within the nintendo folder

So we have one less folder on the root ?

Something so small probably wouldn't interest you, but would be a very cool mod imo, for those with OCD like me about having clean root's :D
Make a flag to change folder directory to whatever you want :P

Reactions: peteruk

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We are getting kind of off topic tbh, but i will throw my input in, i bought 2 sandisk 128gb cards (95mb read) and i find them slow so sold them on and bought 2 x 64gb sandisk pro extreme cards, 1 as a main and 1 as a like for like backup

8 seconds boot

Last edited by peteruk,
Reactions: Xenosaiga

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just switch to AuReiNand 3.10 and Aurora's no screen-init A9LH fork... Perfect setup.
I may switch to Aurora's fork with screen-init just to display a splash screen telling "3DS hacked by Aurora". :D

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just switch to AuReiNand 3.10 and Aurora's no screen-init A9LH fork... Perfect setup.
I may switch to Aurora's fork with screen-init just to display a splash screen telling "3DS hacked by Aurora". :D

I am still rockin screen init.. the quarter second of screen flash isnt a big deal, and i like the loading reinand cfw splash

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am still rockin screen init.. the quarter second of screen flash isnt a big deal, and i like the loading reinand cfw splash

Same here tbh...

Although i go through days where i remove it and have no screen, but there are so many awesome top and bottom splash screens at the moment it makes it a must

Reactions: Cha0s Em3rald

PixelBurst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here tbh...

Although i go through days where i remove it and have no screen, but there are so many awesome top and bottom splash screens at the moment it makes it a must

Eh, I dunno, I loved splash's when there was massive delays because it gave you something pretty to look at, now it looks pretty at the cost of boot time. Personal preference I guess! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.