LoZ four swords anniversery up for download!

elscorcho0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
regnad said:
elscorcho0 said:
Seriously though, local wireless only. Nintendo missed the boat yet again. When will any of us ever get 4 people in the same room with 3ds's or dsi's? They had a great opportunity here to make something amazing out of this but it's just been added to the list of recent Nintendo let downs.

Sorry to hear you aren't getting your money's worth.
It's free
ohmy.gif
Unless you are being sarcastic...

Considering I paid $249 for a 3DS that has only a few games worth buying, it is not free. I like free stuff like everyone else and I'm not complaining about the price. I'm complaining that Nintendo refuses to give gamers what they want.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elscorcho0 said:
heartgold said:
regnad said:
elscorcho0 said:
Seriously though, local wireless only. Nintendo missed the boat yet again. When will any of us ever get 4 people in the same room with 3ds's or dsi's? They had a great opportunity here to make something amazing out of this but it's just been added to the list of recent Nintendo let downs.

It's free
ohmy.gif

Considering I paid $249 for a 3DS that has only a few games worth buying, it is not free. I like free stuff like everyone else and I'm not complaining about the price. I'm complaining that Nintendo refuses to give gamers what they want.

You'll have to walk me through your logic here.

What you paid for your 3DS has any relevance to this free game download how?

Nintendo didn't have to update this with single player and release it for free.

It's always bitch, bitch, bitch because you wanted x or y instead.

Shut up, download it, and enjoy it for what it is.

Don't complain to us that you were dumb enough to dish out $249 on a clearly sub-par piece of hardware that had no games in the pipeline.

elscorcho0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:
elscorcho0 said:
heartgold said:
regnad said:
elscorcho0 said:

It's free
ohmy.gif

You'll have to walk me through your logic here.

What you paid for your 3DS has any relevance to this free game download how?

Nintendo didn't have to update this with single player and release it for free.

It's always bitch, bitch, bitch because you wanted x or y instead.

Shut up, download it, and enjoy it for what it is.

Don't complain to us that you were dumb enough to dish out $249 on a clearly sub-par piece of hardware that had no games in the pipeline.

Sorry I don't mean to sound like I'm bitching. I'm just posting my opinions of this release and how disappointed I am with Nintendo as of recent. If you disagree or agree than I welcome it. What I paid for the 3DS has relevance as I would not be able to play this without purchasing a 3ds or dsi. I bought the 3DS for $249, was told games were coming out that still have not yet, they drop the price and start the ambassador program of more old games (better than nothing I guess). I think it would be wrong to not put it into consideration and willfully be thankful for things that are sub par. You can defend Nintendo and just be thankful that it is free, but if someone gave you their old trash for free it would still be trash. Not to say that this game is trash, just not what I hoped it had the potential to be. My bitching ends here.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
elscorcho0 said:
Sorry I don't mean to sound like I'm bitching. I'm just posting my opinions of this release and how disappointed I am with Nintendo as of recent. If you disagree or agree than I welcome it. What I paid for the 3DS has relevance as I would not be able to play this without purchasing a 3ds or dsi. I bought the 3DS for $249, was told games were coming out that still have not yet, they drop the price and start the ambassador program of more old games (better than nothing I guess). I think it would be wrong to not put it into consideration and willfully be thankful for things that are sub par. You can defend Nintendo and just be thankful that it is free, but if someone gave you their old trash for free it would still be trash. Not to say that this game is trash, just not what I hoped it had the potential to be. My bitching ends here.
Could be worse. How about this?

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
elscorcho0 said:
Could be worse. How about this?
GYAHAHAH that!
rofl.gif

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Treflex said:
Hyro-Sama said:
I rage at this. I do not own a DSi. YET.

GET A 3DS, YOU BOOB. kinda expensive still but BETTER THAN $250
biggrin.gif
and it's a brand new system!

:offtopic: few games in the 3DS's library warrant a purchase of that expensive of a system...

get a DSi XL..or get a 3DS if you're willing to fork out a buttload of cash and wait for better games to come along.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it the same price as the xl. As you say a few games in the 3DS's growing library warrant a purchase.

Especially when most of the games that are warrant the purchase are coming soon . I didn't understand the logic...

About the game...

Guild McCommunist said:
The game is utter bullshit. It's not free enough. I expect to be given the company!

That's my joke for today.

tongue.gif

No, seriously it awesome.

Didn't feel like commenting on the under par thing.
closedeyes.gif

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
Treflex said:
Hyro-Sama said:
I rage at this. I do not own a DSi. YET.

GET A 3DS, YOU BOOB. kinda expensive still but BETTER THAN $250
biggrin.gif
and it's a brand new system!

:offtopic: few games in the 3DS's library warrant a purchase of that expensive of a system...

get a DSi XL..or get a 3DS if you're willing to fork out a buttload of cash and wait for better games to come along.
lolwut 3DS and DSi XL are evenly matched in price. $169.99 buddy!

In case you need to see:
http://www.gamestop.com/ds/consoles/ninten...xl-bronze/77224
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/conso...smo-black/89379

There was a price drop not too long ago....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(