LoZ four swords anniversery up for download!

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
hunter291 said:
Me too oO Shit. I just started the game yesterday. Is it only these three levels and then vaatis castle ? I only have silver keys in two of them. How do I get gold keys ?

after defeating vaati go back into the previous areas to get gold keys, the levels should be different, I assume you can then do the same again to get colored keys like in the GBA version.

There's another place "realm of memories" which appears after the first time you defeat vaati, that has three different areas in it too (this is not part of the original GBA version)

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jamesaa said:
hunter291 said:
Me too oO Shit. I just started the game yesterday. Is it only these three levels and then vaatis castle ? I only have silver keys in two of them. How do I get gold keys ?

after defeating vaati go back into the previous areas to get gold keys, the levels should be different, I assume you can then do the same again to get colored keys like in the GBA version.

There's another place "realm of memories" which appears after the first time you defeat vaati, that has three different areas in it too (this is not part of the original GBA version)

Thanks
biggrin.gif
So after getting the gold keys and clearing the realm of memories, i should have 100% ?

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
hunter291 said:
jamesaa said:
hunter291 said:

Thanks
biggrin.gif
So after getting the gold keys and clearing the realm of memories, i should have 100% ?

Don't think so, I would assume (but have not confirmed) that there are colored keys to get after the gold keys (you get green, blue and red depending on the area). I am also guessing there is something you can only unlock with the medals/coins, but you can only get those in multiplayer
frown.gif
(I really should google for info on this...)

Edit: just looked for my LTTP GBA cart to take a pic of the colored keys and I can't find it
frown.gif
(bet I lent it to my brother and forgot about it
dry.gif
)

Edit2: colored keys are in it, apparently they're called hero keys... Never knew that
tongue.gif
also you need 3000 rupees At the end of the level for a gold key, and 4000/5000 for hero key (not sure if 4 or 5 there), you must have the previous key first.
There's also an unlock for getting a total of 30000 rupees. (see I can google, kinda
happy.gif
)

Edit3: I'm going to bed... Nearly 8am... I'm clearly sleep deprived from the mess i'm making in this post, lol

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thug4L1f3 said:
Me and N1cko created a hack for the GBA version so you could play the 4 swords dungeon without having to beat the 4 player game and have multiple carts and cables etc.
It was hosted here http://www.orange.fr/bin/frame.cgi?u=http%...ch.ke.voila.fr/ but god knows where it's gone now, into the bowels of the web.

ohmy.gif

Please find this, I would love to finally play that dungeon!

Outrager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on DSi 1.4.1 with an Acekard 2i HW44. So I guess I'm out of lucky if I want to keep using my AK2i and update my DSi to download this?

bleron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Outrager said:
I'm on DSi 1.4.1 with an Acekard 2i HW44. So I guess I'm out of lucky if I want to keep using my AK2i and update my DSi to download this?

basically yea.
i got so excited on downloading LoZ, updated, downloaded, and when I realized, my acekard wasnt working.
=( guess we will have to wait for an update.

though, my dstwo seems to be working fine loading.

Outrager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bleron said:
Outrager said:

basically yea.
i got so excited on downloading LoZ, updated, downloaded, and when I realized, my acekard wasnt working.
=( guess we will have to wait for an update.

though, my dstwo seems to be working fine loading.
I hope they release an update before Feb 2012 then. I don't want to spend the money on another flashcard since I'm saving up for all the new console/PC games coming out.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember playing the Four Sword Dungeon. My brother and I both had ALTTP GBA. Both of us completed 4 Swords. It's a hard dungeon, even with all the heart containers. Gonna replay through the dungeon again
smile.gif

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adamshinoda said:
Is it really available for download for the US? If it is, have anyone tried it on R4i?

Your comment doesn't make much sense to me.
It's DSiWare.
If you have an R4i that isn't compatible with the DSi 1.4.3 system software or can't be upgraded with a firmware update, then you won't be able to download the game to DSi without making your R4i not work on DSi system anymore.

Yes, it really is available for download to US DSi/DSi XL/3DS consoles. I have it on XL & 3DS systems.

According to the Nintendo press release, the game will be up for free until February.

I was fortunately able to update my AK2i cards to 1.4.3 compatible & 3DS compatible last time a fix came out. My DStwo is also updated. So I'm still able to use my carts as well.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This game makes me angry xD I have the gold keys and cleared the realm of memories. I can't get the colored keys because I can't collect enough ruppees. That is ok in my eyes and I just need to earn more ruppees. But the Hero's Dungeon makes me rage really hard xD I cleared the first two doors, but I always die in the last level of the last door xD Shit is sooo hard xD

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
hunter291 said:
This game makes me angry xD I have the gold keys and cleared the realm of memories. I can't get the colored keys because I can't collect enough ruppees. That is ok in my eyes and I just need to earn more ruppees. But the Hero's Dungeon makes me rage really hard xD I cleared the first two doors, but I always die in the last level of the last door xD Shit is sooo hard xD

It is ridiculous, i died in the third door of the heroes trial - then it occurred to me, that was the first time i had seen the Game Over screen, even including the GBA version, i never thought "hey what happens if i don't have enough rupees next time i'm KO'd"

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm sorry to revive this post, but, is there a way to get the game today? I saw this YouTube video with a trick but it seems that it doesn't work now:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...