LoZ four swords anniversery up for download!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elscorcho0 said:
heartgold said:
regnad said:
elscorcho0 said:
Seriously though, local wireless only. Nintendo missed the boat yet again. When will any of us ever get 4 people in the same room with 3ds's or dsi's? They had a great opportunity here to make something amazing out of this but it's just been added to the list of recent Nintendo let downs.

Sorry to hear you aren't getting your money's worth.
It's free
ohmy.gif
Unless you are being sarcastic...

Considering I paid $249 for a 3DS that has only a few games worth buying, it is not free. I like free stuff like everyone else and I'm not complaining about the price. I'm complaining that Nintendo refuses to give gamers what they want.

Jesus, Nintendo is a gaming company, not some social media bullshit. I'm glad they're staying behind, because gaming these days has become a joke. Every single person is a fucking critic who likes to whine because baby doesn't get what baby wants. Gaming has lost it's root, and it's going down the shitter.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
Schlupi said:
machomuu said:
I think they took out the story...

:wtf: what?
Well I turned the game on and played the first level, there's no mention of the Picori Sword (The Four Sword), Vaati, Zelda's capture, or the splitting of Link into 4 individuals.

When the game first loads up, don't press "A".

You missed the entire opening story sequence.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Bowser-jr said:
Question: wasn't this game re-made into the 4 swords game for the gamecube?
No. That was a separate game with a separate storyline, just hijacking the concept of co-op multiplayer with 4 links

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
elscorcho0 said:
lilsypha said:
elscorcho0 said:
heartgold said:
regnad said:
elscorcho0 said:
Seriously though, local wireless only. Nintendo missed the boat yet again. When will any of us ever get 4 people in the same room with 3ds's or dsi's? They had a great opportunity here to make something amazing out of this but it's just been added to the list of recent Nintendo let downs.

Sorry to hear you aren't getting your money's worth.
It's free
ohmy.gif
Unless you are being sarcastic...

Considering I paid $249 for a 3DS that has only a few games worth buying, it is not free. I like free stuff like everyone else and I'm not complaining about the price. I'm complaining that Nintendo refuses to give gamers what they want.

You'll have to walk me through your logic here.

What you paid for your 3DS has any relevance to this free game download how?

Nintendo didn't have to update this with single player and release it for free.

It's always bitch, bitch, bitch because you wanted x or y instead.

Shut up, download it, and enjoy it for what it is.

Don't complain to us that you were dumb enough to dish out $249 on a clearly sub-par piece of hardware that had no games in the pipeline.

Sorry I don't mean to sound like I'm bitching. I'm just posting my opinions of this release and how disappointed I am with Nintendo as of recent. If you disagree or agree than I welcome it. What I paid for the 3DS has relevance as I would not be able to play this without purchasing a 3ds or dsi. I bought the 3DS for $249, was told games were coming out that still have not yet, they drop the price and start the ambassador program of more old games (better than nothing I guess). I think it would be wrong to not put it into consideration and willfully be thankful for things that are sub par. You can defend Nintendo and just be thankful that it is free, but if someone gave you their old trash for free it would still be trash. Not to say that this game is trash, just not what I hoped it had the potential to be. My bitching ends here.

Don't worry. The DS back when it was new had a similar problem of the lack of good games until the holiday season came around. We already see this holiday season looking to be packed with some good games.

Roman_42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nintendo seems to be really generous these days.
Since I have the 3DS they gave away Excitebike 3D, 10 NES games and now 4 Swords and later we'll get the 10 GBA games for free.

Really nice.
smile.gif

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Downloaded it on my 3DS and on the DSi XL and on 3 other DSi's (kids), 1 of them is Japanese, so i downloaded it to on the Japanese system
smile.gif

All working great / (I had to update all DSi systems to 1.4.3, but that is no problem cause AK2i works fine on 1.4.3

You can't join with a Japanese system on a EU system :/

You can join a game started on DSi with your 3DS

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Fishaman P said:
Just beat the game.

Now I'm going to try for the Gold Keys, check out the Realm of Memories, and otherwise 100% the game!

Nearly done the gold keys, just need to finish off vaati (on standby at home lol), i would assume the coloured keys are still in the game so onto those next
happy.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:
machomuu said:
Schlupi said:
machomuu said:

Well I turned the game on and played the first level, there's no mention of the Picori Sword (The Four Sword), Vaati, Zelda's capture, or the splitting of Link into 4 individuals.

I just found out this morning -_- I know, I'm an idiot...

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently not only am I late to this party, but I have to charge my 3DS before they will allow me to download it, and it's plugged in- That's just lame Nintendo.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
machomuu said:
lilsypha said:
machomuu said:
Schlupi said:
machomuu said:

I just found out this morning -_- I know, I'm an idiot...

Me too oO Shit. I just started the game yesterday. Is it only these three levels and then vaatis castle ? I only have silver keys in two of them. How do I get gold keys ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: