LoZ four swords anniversery up for download!

elscorcho0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it seriously only local download and play??!??!?!?! Does Nintendo not know the internet exists?
hate2.gif

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Those of us who dont own a DSi or 3DS get screwed by Nintendo. I have wanted to play this since original release but it didnt have single player then so I passed. Now that it has single player, I cant even BUY it to play. FU Nintendo, you have yet to give me a good reason to upgrade beyond the DS Lite.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elscorcho0 said:
Is it seriously only local download and play??!??!?!?! Does Nintendo not know the internet exists?
hate2.gif

QUOTE(impizkit @ Sep 28 2011, 11:14 AM) Those of us who dont own a DSi or 3DS get screwed by Nintendo. I have wanted to play this since original release but it didnt have single player then so I passed. Now that it has single player, I cant even BUY it to play. FU Nintendo, you have yet to give me a good reason to upgrade beyond the DS Lite.

This-is-the-Reason-Why-Your-Baby-Crying.jpg

Jesus guys, shut up.

elscorcho0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously though, local wireless only. Nintendo missed the boat yet again. When will any of us ever get 4 people in the same room with 3ds's or dsi's? They had a great opportunity here to make something amazing out of this but it's just been added to the list of recent Nintendo let downs.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
impizkit said:
Those of us who dont own a DSi or 3DS get screwed by Nintendo. I have wanted to play this since original release but it didnt have single player then so I passed. Now that it has single player, I cant even BUY it to play. FU Nintendo, you have yet to give me a good reason to upgrade beyond the DS Lite.
yeah , I know your pain brother. I can't even play New Super Mario Wii on my NES. So i have no reason to upgrade either.They really suck dude.
rofl2.gif

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Downloaded it earlier, i had 5 mins before i needed to leave for work, thought i would quickly load it to make sure it works.... i was half an hour late for work
tongue.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the problem i had with this game the first time around is that i never knew anyone to play it with. i'm having that same problem again. i had hoped for WFC gameplay but that didn't happen. if i wasn't so in love with the sodokuhax i would probably update my xl and play zelda with 1 other person (by force) but i don't think that is going to happen!

you can't deny how great it is to get a game for free. the 1 player update is great, at least i can finally enjoy this game, even if it is by myself. there is always that chance that i'll find someone with the game, someday.

-another world

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
elscorcho0 said:
Seriously though, local wireless only. Nintendo missed the boat yet again. When will any of us ever get 4 people in the same room with 3ds's or dsi's? They had a great opportunity here to make something amazing out of this but it's just been added to the list of recent Nintendo let downs.

Sorry to hear you aren't getting your money's worth.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
regnad said:
elscorcho0 said:

Sorry to hear you aren't getting your money's worth.
It's free
ohmy.gif
Unless you are being sarcastic...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Sheimi said:
I don't have anyone to play with. Playing Single player. *forever alone*

I know that feeling. I'm thankful that Nintendo took people like us into account for once and made a single player mode. I've already beaten Vaati but I look forward to playing with others. Worst case scenario I'll go down my local GAME store. They keep their demo model up to date with all the latest gear so I can go through a dungeon or two with the staff there
tongue.gif

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It is unknown if they will remove it entirely or if it will be rereleased at a price after the time expires.
WRONG.

The announcement message on the DSi Shop clearly says that it will only be available until February 20, 2012. It says nothing about only being free until then, it just says that the title will only be available for a limited time.

On topic, is it just me or does the game seem short? After beating the Sea of Trees, are the two new levels the only other levels, obviously besides Vaati's palace or the boss fight or whatever?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ