• Start date
  • Views 2,479,936
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Loadiine has been rendered outdated by newer, faster methods of playing games (installing them directly to your console, read up about the Brazilian Method). Loadiine is much slower than most games are used to, hence long loading times in some games, especially games with lots of small files.
thanks for the info but i have a problem. my wii u is only 8GB so even with rednand i cant install zelda and dont have a usb hard drive for those type of formatted games. also most importantly. i have a broken gamepad. it works but has a slight dent in the screen. so i wanted to use loadiine with a ps4 remote............. the things youll try to get a few hours on zelda :/ lol

D

Deleted User

thanks for the info but i have a problem. my wii u is only 8GB so even with rednand i cant install zelda and dont have a usb hard drive for those type of formatted games. also most importantly. i have a broken gamepad. it works but has a slight dent in the screen. so i wanted to use loadiine with a ps4 remote............. the things youll try to get a few hours on zelda :/ lol
Okay, that makes sense.
From what I've heard, Zelda does indeed run in Loadiine GX2, but the talk about long loading times is true. Several people have reported it taking 5+ minutes to actually launch the game.

Sonikko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, that makes sense.
From what I've heard, Zelda does indeed run in Loadiine GX2, but the talk about long loading times is true. Several people have reported it taking 5+ minutes to actually launch the game.
I'm on the same boat! My Wii U is 8GB and I have no USB HD. I can't install BOTW on the internal memory, so I played it through Loadiine. Starting the game takes around 15 minutes, teleporting 5 minutes, entering the shrines too, it constantly freezes while free roaming due to loading. It's not a great experience.

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It used to work but now when I try to run Loadiine from the homebrew channel, the screen goes blank and the console freezes.

All my other homebrew apps work.

I've deleted the folder and re-downloaded it, it doesn't even create the cfg file on the sd card, just instantly freezes my wii u.

EDIT: I finally got Loadiine running again. The only thing I had added to the sd card since I last ran Loadiine was HID to VPAD. It turns out that the 'controller' folder you place in the 'Wiiu' folder stops Loadiine from running and instantly freezes the console. I deleted the controller folder and Loadiine now runs.

Last edited by mackem,
Reactions: tampa03cobra

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using latest version of Loadiine on my kids Wii U's to run VC and some eShop games from SD which run fine. Also running regular disc based games that were installed via the Brazilian method from an attached USB drive.

However none of the Wii titles will run under Loadiine, just get a black screen and the system freezes. Have to do a hard power off and restart..

I haven't tried using a sigpatch and installing them to hard disk.

Any tricks to getting Wii titles running under Loadiine?

TIA.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using latest version of Loadiine on my kids Wii U's to run VC and some eShop games from SD which run fine. Also running regular disc based games that were installed via the Brazilian method from an attached USB drive.

However none of the Wii titles will run under Loadiine, just get a black screen and the system freezes. Have to do a hard power off and restart..

I haven't tried using a sigpatch and installing them to hard disk.

Any tricks to getting Wii titles running under Loadiine?

TIA.
Wii games will never work with Loadiine because when you start a wii game the wiiu resets and boots vwii and everything is cleared from memory so as the wiiu reset loadiine is no longer in system memory so the game won't boot. Just use a cfw and install the wii games to your USB or internal storage and they will boot fine.

Reactions: bostonBC

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii games will never work with Loadiine because when you start a wii game the wiiu resets and boots vwii and everything is cleared from memory so as the wiiu reset loadiine is no longer in system memory so the game won't boot. Just use a cfw and install the wii games to your USB or internal storage and they will boot fine.
Thanks, I will use a CFW or sigpatch and install to HD.

Appreciate the quick reply.

Have a great day!

Reactions: AmandaRose

oricon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the hid setting allow you to use normal controllers like wiiu pro controller, ps3 to play NDS games through loadiine

claudekennilol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking at the compatibility list and I'd like a slight bit of confirmation. Say I've got Pokemon Rumble U on my system before installing loadiine. Once I update to Loadiine, it looks like I won't be able to play that, correct?

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
An fyi for people waiting on the new Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment. If you use Loadiine you can use the newest japan patch and overwrite the USA Version of the game it will work.. Just make sure the USA version is updated fully first :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm looking at the compatibility list and I'd like a slight bit of confirmation. Say I've got Pokemon Rumble U on my system before installing loadiine. Once I update to Loadiine, it looks like I won't be able to play that, correct?
Why wouldn't you be able to? Loadiine doesn't touch your system at all, everything is stored on the SD card.
But why are you using Loadiine? There's not much reason to these days with CFW and WUPInstaller.

SimonDKiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I Have a problem with language. I own Breath of the wild in US and i play in french, but the Quebec version is sooooo a crap. But i have dl the EU version, but i can play Only in english. What can i do?

claudekennilol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why wouldn't you be able to?
That was my question. The compatibility doc says that it doesn't work so I wanted to verify.

Loadiine doesn't touch your system at all, everything is stored on the SD card.
But why are you using Loadiine?
I'm not yet using anything, I'm trying to go through all the different options so I can be informed before I start bricking my system ;).

tampa03cobra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It used to work but now when I try to run Loadiine from the homebrew channel, the screen goes blank and the console freezes.

All my other homebrew apps work.

I've deleted the folder and re-downloaded it, it doesn't even create the cfg file on the sd card, just instantly freezes my wii u.

EDIT: I finally got Loadiine running again. The only thing I had added to the sd card since I last ran Loadiine was HID to VPAD. It turns out that the 'controller' folder you place in the 'Wiiu' folder stops Loadiine from running and instantly freezes the console. I deleted the controller folder and Loadiine now runs.

Thank you so much!!!

I was beating my head against the wall trying to get Loadiine to work. I'm brand new at WiiU stuff, so I figured since all guides mention Loadiine that I found would give it a shot. It was bugging me so much that it would just load to a black screen/locked state with no error to go off. I deleted the folder as you posted and it worked like a charm.

Zelkaar

Legendary Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if it's possible to use Sm4sh mods through Loadiine GX2? If so, how would I do so? Any help is appreciated.

Pz-MarioAddict

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Loadiine GX2 just has a black screen when I launch it. I've tried launching the homebrew launcher and running loadiine from there AND I've tried running from kexploit. It only shows a black screen, I don't even get to launch games.
EDIT #1: I've also used the Brazillian Method and my USB Stick fails to launch, even when I use a USB Y cable.
EDIT #2: Loadiine GX2 now works after deleting the controller folder, but my usb still fails on brazillian method.

Last edited by Pz-MarioAddict,

ARMster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!
Quick question.
Is there any ways for to make a WUD out of Wii U game tickets we make from WiiU helper?
Are there any programs that allow us to make a WUD file?

limehful

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
having a very strange issue that i can't seem to fix. i've been playing a lot of taiko no tatsujin...

Essentially, Loadiine will only launch Taiko's DLC if an 'update' is also enabled, which is a problem i can work around -- except that enabling an update seems to disable support for Taiko's drum peripheral... I've tried going in and messing around with the actual update files, to see if perhaps they were missing some kind of peripheral control file but that didn't help either.

(yes the first two wii u taiko games don't have updates. I actually ended up making custom updates for them, just so the DLC would launch! and it works, but the drum becomes disabled.)

i need to either figure out why the DLC only loads alongside the update, OR, figure out why the update disables the drum... does anyone have any ideas?

Did anyone figure out a fix for this? The taiko games without DLC/Updates will work with the drums but as once as you try to associate a dlc/update they cease to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la