Hacking Loadiine GX2

• Thread starter Cyan
  • Start date
  • Views 2,478,318
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed there is now a "DLC Support" option when you launch a game in Loadiine...
So......... is this what I think it is?
Hey everyone,

so @Maschell and I were working on DLC support for loadiine gx2 today. We have now a build which we think is ok to make it public. It works for your owned DLC titles on your WiiU with the loadiine gx2 dumps on the SD card. To make it work you have to dump the DLC (for example with ddd) and put the folder "aoc0005000cXXXXXXXX" to the games folder on the SD card where the "content", "code" and "meta" folders are. This is needed due to some access restrictions of the DLCs. Meaning they can't be load from the NAND or USB inside MiiMaker or SmashBros for now (otherwise we would have used that method). But hey that also means now you can swap your DLC files on the sd card with something different and test game mods. Anyway once you have copied the DLCs to the SD card whats left is to enable DLC for that game in the game settings window. Now if you launch the game the DLC should be unlocked and you can use it. We discussed internally and everyone agreed to not make the method of completely free DLC loading public. The reason is that this is a backup loader and this functionality would have nothing to do with backup loading anymore. It would be a pure pirating functionality. So if you want to play DLCs with loadiine gx2 then you have to purchase them from the eshop.

So to everyone who is owning DLCs on his WiiU:
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/commit/492b94443e85001ea9c9150749ac55567d064247

Have fun with it.

Joss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hellow guys, i need your help with this particular case, i got a EUR console with ver.5.5.1, actually im running loadiine gx2 v0.3 and it works perfectly, i have install like 5 games, but when i try to update them like smash bros the console shows the error:160-2200, i have copy the full content to the updates folder(code,content and meta) of many versions but always im getting the same error, which could be the reason, also i have try to play pokken tournament and it doesnt work... someone can help me please?

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where does it happen exactly? Somewhere in the game or @ booting the game?

Disregard what I said about the freezing. It turns out I have a sensitive wire and when I unplug it, or if the wired connection slightly disconnects, that's what's making it freeze. I'm assuming this is still regarded as an issue, though?

CMRN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody. I am having a problem regarding Mario Kart 8. I know that i have to use SSB method in order for the game to load the updates, but my console hangs at the smash bros logo. I have tried SSB method with Star Fox zero and it works great. Also when i load V0 of Mario Kart 8 with miimaker i have no problem. So what's the deal ? Does it take more time to load or have i done sth wrong with the updates ?

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd, I 150-3034 with last night's build for Minecraft (no dlc, no patch). Though it is semi-auto launching Smash mode. Sometimes it'll do it at times on first launch or after going into Mii-Maker and launching from there again

HMai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever i load into a game it only picks up my gamepad
could it be because im using the Mii Maker launch style?

nokel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ohminegoth.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong, but for some reason none of the games I'm trying to play are working when I try to load them, I've tried cpt toad, starfox, bayonetta, and project zero, I know two of them are said to have issues so I'm not too worried about them, but starfox and cpt toad should be working at least a little, at the moment I only get hanging screens through mii maker, or the loading screen for smash brothers... Why does it seem like I'm the only one having these issues? I've had issues loading the past few loadiine versions, but this latest one has loaded fine, and the hbl almost always works, so I don't see why the hell the games aren't... are there any games that I can test that have a 95% play rate on 5.5.1 with the html iluminatii hack?

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever i load into a game it only picks up my gamepad
could it be because im using the Mii Maker launch style?
What controller are you trying to use? Also, make sure you have hid-pad (something along those lines. I'm not home, so I can't check the exact term) checked and make sure you have the latest nightly build.

HMai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What controller are you trying to use? Also, make sure you have hid-pad (something along those lines. I'm not home, so I can't check the exact term) checked and make sure you have the latest nightly build.
I have the HID-PAD enabled and i tried using a gamecube controller and my pro controller turn off when in game but if i bring up the home menu it turns back on

xhinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey guys

is there anyone know how to convert Hyrule Warriors to english in Japanese console? Or do I have to replace every files with its EN counterpart? :(

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @dimok . I didn't try this on the newest build, but if you do anything while it's loading a game (such as going into options), it'll crash (The "Stack Dump" type crash). Found this out while I was trying to get this stupid v64 update to work.. Need to lock all buttons, via touch screen or key pads, from messing out that load XD

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having save issues with almost every game. Tried both save options using mii maker method.
Games that won't save
Pokken Tournament
Star Fox Zero
Minecraft

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol