karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v0.1 public beta (2016-02-06)
* First release.
* Based on Loadiine 4.0
* Added a Graphical User Interface using the WiiU GX2 engine.
* Added sound support.
* Added TV display support.
* Added touchscreen support.
* Multiple interface design available (icon carousel (circle), Grid, Cover Carousel). They can be swapped and selected independently for TV or gamepad in the settings.
* Added easy support for different WiiU versions. (Requires function's addresses for each wiiu versions. Only 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 are supported in this release)
* Added support to edit default game path and save path.
* Added support for Save mode (Shared or Unique)
* Added support for theme/resources replacement.

Are you guys still rocking the Original GX2 Release? or another version?
Kindly share the link to the updated/modified one.
Thanks!

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

so I found and fixed the issue that was causing SSB and FIFA not to load. Thanks to @FunThomas for testing and verifying it that it works.

Hopefully the games compatibility is at least as good as with v4 now plus the Splatoon and Spider Man adds.....
...and Snoopy's Grand Adventure.

Don't forget about Snoopy...it now works in GX2.
(man, Snoopy gets no respect ...)

bobino36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm still having issues with The Amazing Spider-Man 2. It worked the first time using the 20160215 build and I was actually able to play. The second time i tried, it crashed at the continue menu. I haven't been able to play after that and it always freeze right when you press start at the main menu. I tried with Mii mode and SSB mode and I also tried to delete the save file to see If if would do anything but it didn't. This game does not work for me with the latest loadiine build either.

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Could someone please help me with the sd option.
I have tried the online exploit without luck having status loading bar freeze and others black screen with white pixels.
My wii u is on 5.3.2e and my sd card is 64gb.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm still having issues with The Amazing Spider-Man 2. It worked the first time using the 20160215 build and I was actually able to play. The second time i tried, it crashed at the continue menu. I haven't been able to play after that and it always freeze right when you press start at the main menu. I tried with Mii mode and SSB mode and I also tried to delete the save file to see If if would do anything but it didn't. This game does not work for me with the latest loadiine build either.
Same I just tried myself but it freezes

tabnk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Issue: USE SD package

FW 5.3.2
Stuck at white screen before entering loadiine UI.

Hey guys,

so I found and fixed the issue that was causing SSB and FIFA not to load. Thanks to @FunThomas for testing and verifying it that it works.

Here is a build of the git version I just committed for more testing:
browser:
http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/FXJluuTO/file.html
sd package:
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/2Ha67kZM/file.html

Hopefully the games compatibility is at least as good as with v4 now plus the Splatoon and Spider Man adds.

I will add a progress window for loading process of the games (instead of hang GUI for a few secs) and then we could make another beta release (v0.2) maybe if all goes well.

EDIT: Sorry uploaded the wrong file. Reuploaded it and replaced link.

Hazzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i just bought a 5.4 wii u with a broken game pad can I use loadliine gx? Or do I need a working gamepad?

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

Here is a build of the git version I just committed for more testing:
browser:
http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/FXJluuTO/file.html
sd package:
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/2Ha67kZM/file.html

Hopefully the games compatibility is at least as good as with v4 now plus the Splatoon and Spider Man adds.

I will add a progress window for loading process of the games (instead of hang GUI for a few secs) and then we could make another beta release (v0.2) maybe if all goes well.

EDIT: Sorry uploaded the wrong file. Reuploaded it and replaced link.

I don't see a new loadiine_gx2.elf for sd package is that mean I should use the previous one ?

Edit: never mind

It was in the www folder

Last edited by memomo,
Reactions: Masterwin

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Could someone please explain the sd loading method.
Do i just put the sd elf on root of sd card then run sd exploit or do i need to run kernal first?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: oh no