• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

BlumCoLe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My Wiiu freezes like 30 times, and kexploit never load under kws.
It loads at first try under apache.

It could be specific to my mobile phone or my local network.
Yeah, now I see what you meant.
I tried the app "Web Server Ultimate" and it works like KWS with loadiine v3. :)

Damn, i am so dump, never saw the little "release" tab on github.
First time that I use github...

O M G ...it works, thats so fuckin good, why did I overlooked the tab, ***

Thank you for illumination

Last edited by BlumCoLe,

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this problem too is there a guide how to get the meta folders through updates

If you use the new NUS download tool to update your games, it will spit you out a Meta folder along with the content and code folders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I currently have this weird issue with Loadiine GX 0.2 Beta. When I try to use the SD exploit on wiiubrew.net, I can load the Kernel and then it freezes on the White Screen with the WiiU logo on the 2nd tap. Every time. But, when I go to wiiubru.com (which auto-redirects to the homebrew payload) I can get into the homebrew launcher and into loadiine GX 0.2 Beta that way using the same SD files. I'm not exactly sure why one is making my console freeze but the other I have 100% success rate with.

epicrean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little help.

I am running the exploit and get

"Success! Re-Launch Loadline GX2 again..."

When I launch it again I get a white screen with the WII U logo in the bottom right corner and freezes there.

My file structure is as follows:

wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher
wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2
wiiu/games/Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]
wiiu/saves/Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]

inside the shovel knight folder
wiiu\games\Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]\code
wiiu\games\Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]\content
wiiu\games\Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]\meta

Thanks for any help.

Reactions: radrom

marcus van basten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Hi! I have a question:
In wich points loadiine GX2 in fw 5.3.2 is still better than GX2 running on 5.4.0??
Because im between two optiones: i have the oportunity to easily buy a game that could it be 5.3.2 but could it be also 5.4.0; or search for the splatoon but if hardest to get here in my country.

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little help.

I am running the exploit and get

"Success! Re-Launch Loadline GX2 again..."

When I launch it again I get a white screen with the WII U logo in the bottom right corner and freezes there.

My file structure is as follows:

wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher
wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2
wiiu/games/Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]
wiiu/saves/Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]

inside the shovel knight folder
wiiu\games\Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]\code
wiiu\games\Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]\content
wiiu\games\Shovel Knight [WKNEAY]\meta

Thanks for any help.

I have the same problem when trying to load Loadiine GX2. Try to do what I've been doing and go to wiiubru.com. This will auto load homebrew launcher. Once in homebrew launcher load up Loadiine GX2 from there. This has been working for me. I posted about it right above you.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I'm running "Loadiine Kernel 5.3.2" from here first.
And then I could use the normal Loadiine GX payload (which I put in there by some HTML editing)?
Just to let you guys know, this is exactly what I did and it now works with 95 % :)
Took the self host package from the MEGA link and edited the Loadiine GX payload in there as well.
So steps are "Loadiine Kernel 5.3.2" and then "Loadiine GX" payload which leads me into Loadiine GX 2 directly.
Thank you all very very much for you help. ;)

Reactions: KiiWii

Phantisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use the new NUS download tool to update your games, it will spit you out a Meta folder along with the content and code folders.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I currently have this weird issue with Loadiine GX 0.2 Beta. When I try to use the SD exploit on wiiubrew.net, I can load the Kernel and then it freezes on the White Screen with the WiiU logo on the 2nd tap. Every time. But, when I go to wiiubru.com (which auto-redirects to the homebrew payload) I can get into the homebrew launcher and into loadiine GX 0.2 Beta that way using the same SD files. I'm not exactly sure why one is making my console freeze but the other I have 100% success rate with.

Loadiine GX2 It has to be launched through HBL now.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To anyone interested:

Save files between USA games and EUR games seem to be compatible with each other.
I just switched my EUR Twilight Princess with the USA one, renamed the folder to the correct titleID and I still have the same save there.

epicrean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem when trying to load Loadiine GX2. Try to do what I've been doing and go to wiiubru.com. This will auto load homebrew launcher. Once in homebrew launcher load up Loadiine GX2 from there. This has been working for me. I posted about it right above you.

thanks it worked. It isn't 100% of the time, maybe 25%. Better than nothing

BlumCoLe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am at 4.0.2 and this always gets stuck at the second launch (after the kexploit success) https://github.com/Nougat-Police/loadiine_gx2/releases/tag/v0.2-mod

any success story with this mod on 4.0.x?
Read a few posts above. ;)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/page-91#post-6183105

Try different sources or try my way.
Had the same problems, but could fix it. (I am using selfhosted files only, because I don't want a updated WiiU ...my router (vodafone) sucks)

Last edited by BlumCoLe,

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To anyone interested:

Save files between USA games and EUR games seem to be compatible with each other.
I just switched my EUR Twilight Princess with the USA one, renamed the folder to the correct titleID and I still have the same save there.
TPHD has the exact same content folder for all regions, just a different code and meta folder. Not terribly surprising the saves would be compatible, but this doesn't mean it's true for every game

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
You have to launch v.2 from the home brew channel. You need to launch the HBC from the browser payload.
The zip doesnt have HBC so i assume it loads loadiine from the payload.
After i get the kernel successful message, i reload the web page, go to a white screen with wii u logo in lower right corner and it is stuck there forever. I have the wiiu folder contents in my SD.

BlumCoLe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The zip doesnt have HBC so i assume it loads loadiine from the payload.
After i get the kernel successful message, i reload the web page, go to a white screen with wii u logo in lower right corner and it is stuck there forever. I have the wiiu folder contents in my SD.

It seems to me you didn't want to read my little post/hint?

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
It seems to me you didn't want to read my little post/hint?

I don't know what your little hint is. I tried different web servers, all same result. I can't use Web Server Ultimate as i don't have an android phone. If there is another trick you mean, i didn't get it.

My main aim is, if someone is using this mod successfully with a 4.0.x device, the problem is on my side. from what i read, yours is 4.1.0, so it is not the same thing.

Lawletto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello !

I'm having a problem with this new Loadiine, I red everything and I think I tried everything too since 2 days! So i'll explain my problem:

I'm using Kws on an android phone,

I put all the elf and homebrew manager files into the sd card that I plug into my WiiU then
I put all the files directly in a folder named "www" I set the directory to this location
but when I launch it from my browser on my WiiU I have this message: "Failed to load the file" and an error code.

Someone could help me ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped