• Views 2,481,862
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

BossRoss93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Webkitexploit is the worst exploit of all times!!!! I have tried 90 minutes to run this but it just freezes when i enter the url, i have also erased web browser data, any ideas????

What worked for me was opening up four tabs. The first three, just browse to any page. Facebook, Google, whatever. Then, close the browser, open System Settings (Cause I think that resets the kernel), and then, go back to the browser. Open the exploit in the FOURTH Tab.

Reactions: Rizzorules

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hi hello, Ive tried it on FW 5.2.0E and followed the steps/instructions but always freezes me on the web exploits :( any solutions? or do i need to update to 5.3.2 and how can i upgrade to 5.3.2 without going straight to latest firmware? anyone help thank you in advance

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi hello, Ive tried it on FW 5.2.0E and followed the steps/instructions but always freezes me on the web exploits :( any solutions? or do i need to update to 5.3.2 and how can i upgrade to 5.3.2 without going straight to latest firmware? anyone help thank you in advance
you can update using a game, and i cant help with the freezing with the exploit, as I have the same issue on 5.3.2 :(

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of the 2 websites posted on the original post work, both for loadiine or homebrew, they end in a black screen with dashes, anyone using different websites? I thought there were more but got removed from original post

Reactions: BothyBhoy

Lawletto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to make Loadiine GX2 working on 5.4.0 but sometimes I also have a freeze so I have to hard reset.
I don't know if someone have a trick to make it work without this problem?

I'm self hosting my files with Kws

Last edited by Lawletto,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're best best to get it working 95% - 100% of the time is to self host. None of the sites have ever worked for me on my 5.4u which is why I self host.

@Imparasite Here is a list of games with updates https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiu-list-of-system-updates-on-disc.372041/

It looks like you'll want to find a Mario Party 10 disc to get you to 5.3.2. I'm personally on 5.4u and I can run all the same homebew as 5.3.2 and I rarely have any failures getting exploit to work.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What worked for me was opening up four tabs. The first three, just browse to any page. Facebook, Google, whatever. Then, close the browser, open System Settings (Cause I think that resets the kernel), and then, go back to the browser. Open the exploit in the FOURTH Tab.
Try other method of hosting (apache or another app on android).
Thanks a lot for your help, now im hosting the files from my jailbroken iphone and its working perfect.
If anyone needs help to set an iphone as a file host i can help :yayu:

Reactions: BossRoss93

domino-s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please excuse me if these questions have been asked 82 times already:
I'm on 5.3.2 using Loadiine 4 and on Mongoose webserver
Copied the ELF as directed on SD cards
Hosting index.html & corresponding files from www folder

Q 1) Do I still need a way to host the AIO .html exploit or is that contained in the gx.02 www payload?
2) If I still need to launch the AIO html first, does anyone have a tidy package with a easy menu selection?
3) Can I use a MP4 exploit (looking for a better success rate then the html) on 5.3.2? If so, does it have a better "hit" rate?
4) Do I need a meta.xml for all my games? some only have the Cos and App files

Thank you in advance! Excellent work Cyan/Maschell and everyone else who's working on this project, thank youfor all your hard work and dedication.

jmrodrigues

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Use the included Gx0.2 package, I have over 90% success rate on mongoose OSX.

Just load the PC ip with port (ex: 192.168.1.2:8080) it will load automatically.

Last edited by jmrodrigues,

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What experiences are people having with larger 256gb SD cards? I like the price of the Patriot cards - are they any good? Will it take me 20 years to copy all my files over? What do people recommend?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc