• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Phantisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added a new Settings class (CSettingsGame) for the game specific settings. This holds a varibale of the game should use a extra save folder for the updatepath. IIRC the gui for this option is hidden, so you can't use it. Like I said yesterday: Look at the log which save path was used.

I will check it out. Thanks for the input.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The update is just a title update, not a system update.

If you get those _ when you try to run the exploit, you have to try again until it works ^^
Once you get it to work, it will not have those _ anymore.

What you can do to make it work:
Clear cookies/saved data in your browser. Exit the browser. Restart the system, and try to run it again.
You can also open some other tabs like youtube and try it in a separate tab.
Thanks. You mean this _ shit will never face my Wii U again after it worked once? Even if Wii U has been turned off and on the other day? 'Cause I tried it like 30 times. In 3 cases the browser screen froze, in the other 27 cases it had that _ issue.

Also is there a source where many different selfhost packages are hosted?

Last edited by lordelan,

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I tried it a lot more than 30 times to get it work the first time.
Yes it will not happen again after that. Well, maybe if you reset your browser or something like that :P

A selfhosted package won't help you with this problem. Try opening tabs and resetting cookies and save data. That's the best way to get it to work.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried it a lot more than 30 times to get it work the first time.
Yes it will not happen again after that. Well, maybe if you reset your browser or something like that :P

A selfhosted package won't help you with this problem. Try opening tabs and resetting cookies and save data. That's the best way to get it to work.
Okay thank you. Did exactly the same thing on my friend's Wii U a few month ago and it worked in an instant. Don't get what the difference is. However when I get home today I'll try the shit out of it until it works!
I'm aware of cookie and data deletion @browser. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will upload when I get home tonight. :)
Thx! :)

Reactions: KiiWii

Phantisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thank you. Did exactly the same thing on my friend's Wii U a few month ago and it worked in an instant. Don't get what the difference is. However when I get home today I'll try the shit out of it until it works!
I'm aware of cookie and data deletion @browser. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thx! :)
Here try self hosting these. They came from the package I use on my 540 and they work fine. It is the 5.3 folder from the package. https://mega.nz/#!ItZiHKyD!6wCzv0vMuDtW6KmZGAkf62Q4qxAAvpDdmCrJ2NWjNfo

Reactions: lordelan

Phantisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Maschell I see it created a new folder and save.

Here is what I found on the saves. My original game saves are in "Zelda Windwaker HD [BCZE01]" and after running your experimental version the saves folder name is "The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD [BCZE01]". The game folder name is "The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD [BCZE01]"

When going back to the v.2 of Dimok's GX2 it no longer sees my old save folder and just sees the new one. I have not run any debugging stuff yet to see what happens. This is just from looking on my SD card.

Last edited by Phantisy,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

TrojanHorse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all

Been having nothing but grief with GX2 these days. Used to work perfectly fine. Tried to load it up last night / today but none of the URLS will do anything. Whenever I enter the URL to go to either the HBL or SD exploit it just freezes on the black video screen with a blue circle on the bottom right corner over the controller to television icon. I've probably attempted 30+ times now. Not even seen a single word of text......In the past if something was not working I'd at least get some text and would try and rerun the exploit. Something seems very wrong.

I've now formatted a brand new SD card to FAT 32 64KB cluster and tried again with the exact same results. I've now setup a mongoose server to run the exploit and receive the following error when accessing the payload: ERROR CODE 112-1404 "Could Not Display Page"
OR ERROR CODE 112-1500 "Could Not Display Page"

No idea how to move forward here, I feel like I'm getting nowhere as I haven't even gotten past the black video player screen since last night. I have verified the FW hasn't updated and it still sits at 5.4.0U and I've tried every URL listed on the OP. In the past I've had to try multiple different URLS before I could get it working (I've always found it incredibly unstable), but usually I'd at least get some error codes. Any thoughts on what might be causing me these issues? Been about a month since I last tried running it, could just be me doing something stupid, but I haven't changed anything lol.

*Just tried clearing all cookies and browser cache, then tried running any form of the 5.4.0 exploit from exploit.wiiubrew.net and it all results in the same thing. Black video screen with blue circle in the bottom right corner.

NEW EDIT: Ended up setting up xampp. Seems to be working now. No idea why i was having so many headcahes

Cheers!

Last edited by TrojanHorse,

BlumCoLe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First of all: Thanks for your knowledge, time and work.

I tried out with my 4.1.0 (from here), but get "Missing all OS specific addresses." at the second execution. The kernelexploit works really really fast.

For now I use Loadiine Flow, but the compatibility is bad and only 4 games work.

Last edited by BlumCoLe,

TheKitof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some informations about 4.1.0 :
- Hosting under kws on Android doesn't work (it worked with Loadline v3). Hosting under regular Apache works fine.
- Just Dance 2016 doesn't work ("Problem with memory").

BlumCoLe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Some informations about 4.1.0 :
- Hosting under kws on Android doesn't work (it worked with Loadline v3). Hosting under regular Apache works fine.
- Just Dance 2016 doesn't work ("Problem with memory").
Is that post related to mine?

How can you detect that kws doesn't work? (which error)
Which files/release do you use? (please give me a link to the sources)

TheKitof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: BlumCoLe

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... not sure what I am doing wrong... I am able to run the first explit, then it says successful and asks to relaunch it again, then I relaunch it, it brings a white screen with a little Wii U logo at the bottom right and it gets stuck there.... help? 5.3.2 wii u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlLQb2_rM&pp=ygUQSGVyIG5hbWUgaXMgc29ueQ%3D%3D