Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
jnl3e said:
I CAN'T STOP POSTING BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID IGNORANCE....YES YOU ARE A LIAR. THERE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
rolleyes.gif

Maybe the stupid part was a little overboard. Kaislin, you are just plain STUBBORN.

No, because, once again...I GOT MINE!!!

They are not liars or scammers, and what August posted up above is a lie.

Just because this may have been HIS experience...it is NOT the experience I had.

So he is calling me a liar.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Augustburnsred said:
Kalisiin. maybe you should look at the list again

Do not buy from the list below for one or more of these reasons

They are known to take money and never send any package
YUP - Kalisiin correction - NOPE

They never respond to customer emails.

They steal your credit card number and make purchases with them.
NOPE

They take a really really long time to ship their items.
YUP

They have ridiculous prices. (think double or triple the price of the average price)
NOPE

They always say they are in stock, then after you buy they say they are out of stock.
NOPE

They downright scam
NOPE

Please state who you are replying to since this is turning into a mess. If you think im in your face then it was brought on yourself. i was acting reasonable till you started getting defensive. if you weren't so immature and let your emotions get the best of you you could see that i have been agreeing with you by saying they weren't scammers. i have just based my opinion on the service they are PAID TO PROVIDE the customers. They don't meet a satisfactory standard and even you state so yourself that you will not do business with them again because of the SLOW SHIPPING. you say the reason i am not getting a response from customer service is because i barely even tried? ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT MY POST. I have called until i found their voicemail was full, Emailed [email protected] 9 times according to my sent folder, and also emailed their chat client that is always offline on their site. if it takes more than that to be considered as TRYING you need to reevaluate how many attempts are needed before a response should be expected. Not only did i take your experience into consideration i gave gamersgadgets the opportunity to explain their shipping process but they don't seem to wanna communicate on their end. Now you arent the only one who has received the package from this company as i have looked at other places to see that yes they do send out packages to a small number of their customers. consider yourself lucky because there are far more complaints than compliments for this company. The problem that i am experiencing, others are also facing. MISSING PACKAGE, email saying that everything will be ok will reship, nothing changes, no package. a quick google will show all the complaints that this company has accumulated.
Even if i do receive my package like you did and i hope i do i would still recommend that they be put on this list for the experience that was presented to the customer. getting your package doesn't make it all rainbows and gumdrops. NO PAYING CUSTOMER SHOULD BE PUT THROUGH THIS! If they improve their services and prove a worthy company then they can always be removed from this list in the future.

They are not SCAMMERS. This list is for SCAMMERS.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my goodness
wacko.gif
wow, you remind me of Anne Wilkes from Misery....calm down Kali, it's just our own opinions and we heard yours. Let the others decide if they want to do business with GAMERSGADGET or not.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
jnl3e said:
Oh my goodness
wacko.gif
wow, you remind me of Anne Wilkes from Misery....calm down Kali, it's just our own opinions and we heard yours. Let the others decide if they want to do business with GAMERSGADGET or not.
Yes. Let THEM decide. NOT - you decide for them...by having them put on this list.

I say they are slow, but you DO get your stuff. which is a hell of a lot better than some places I've heard of.

No, they would NOT be my first choice...that would be DealExtreme.

DX is always somewhat slow to get, but that's because it comes all the way from Hong Kong. But I never once have had any issue with them.

They always shipped, they always responded, and I was always able to track...from Hong Kong to my doorstep.

I just got 3 more Supercard SD's and a Dingoo today...from DX (meaning they arrived at my doorstep today, ordered about 3 weeks ago)

I like to have backup supplies of everything I need.

P.S. Since I so much remind you of Annie Wilkes...does this mean I get to hobble your ass? Because, believe me, you've pissed me off to the point where I'd like to.

I REALLY hate being called a liar. And you have basically been insinuating, all along, that I am a liar, because I have vouched for gamersgadget, and truthfully reported that I got my package.

Yes, they were slow to ship.

NO, they were NOT unresponsive to inquiries.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:
Oh my goodness
wacko.gif
Yes. Let THEM decide. NOT - you decide for them...by having them put on this list.

I say they are slow, but you DO get your stuff. which is a hell of a lot better than some places I've heard of.

No, they would NOT be my first choice...that would be DealExtreme.

DX is always somewhat slow to get, but that's because it comes all the way from Hong Kong. But I never once have had any issue with them.

They always shipped, they always responded, and I was always able to track...from Hong Kong to my doorstep.

I just got 3 more Supercard SD's and a Dingoo today...from DX (meaning they arrived at my doorstep today, ordered about 3 weeks ago)

I like to have backup supplies of everything I need.

P.S. Since I so much remind you of Annie Wilkes...does this mean I get to hobble your ass? Because, believe me, you've pissed me off to the point where I'd like to.

I REALLY hate being called a liar. And you have basically been insinuating, all along, that I am a liar, because I have vouched for gamersgadget, and truthfully reported that I got my package.

Yes, they were slow to ship.

NO, they were NOT unresponsive to inquiries.

Ok ok Kali, I'll stop saying that they are a bunch of SCAMMERS. Let's just leave it at that. At least we agree that people that read this thread should decide. I'm still waiting on my product with no email replies from them. That's my side of the story and I'll stick to that. As for RHS my package is on the way to my house as of this morning and I ordered my card last Thursday. In my book GAMERSGADGET is on my blacklist. I would never order from them again and I've told my friends and co-workers to stay away from them also. It was never my choice nor do I have the authority to put them on this list. It was a suggestion and I still believe they should be added to the list. My apologies for pissing you off but that's where I stand and it's strictly my opinion. I wish that you can respect that and would not contribute further with what I have to say about GAMERSGADGET. I will def let forum members know when I get my card from GAMERSGADGET. Good day.

Augustburnsred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
Augustburnsred said:

NOPE

YUP

They have ridiculous prices. (think double or triple the price of the average price)
NOPE

They always say they are in stock, then after you buy they say they are out of stock.
NOPE

They downright scam
NOPE

Please state who you are replying to since this is turning into a mess. If you think im in your face then it was brought on yourself. i was acting reasonable till you started getting defensive. if you weren't so immature and let your emotions get the best of you you could see that i have been agreeing with you by saying they weren't scammers. i have just based my opinion on the service they are PAID TO PROVIDE the customers. They don't meet a satisfactory standard and even you state so yourself that you will not do business with them again because of the SLOW SHIPPING. you say the reason i am not getting a response from customer service is because i barely even tried? ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT MY POST. I have called until i found their voicemail was full, Emailed [email protected] 9 times according to my sent folder, and also emailed their chat client that is always offline on their site. if it takes more than that to be considered as TRYING you need to reevaluate how many attempts are needed before a response should be expected. Not only did i take your experience into consideration i gave gamersgadgets the opportunity to explain their shipping process but they don't seem to wanna communicate on their end. Now you arent the only one who has received the package from this company as i have looked at other places to see that yes they do send out packages to a small number of their customers. consider yourself lucky because there are far more complaints than compliments for this company. The problem that i am experiencing, others are also facing. MISSING PACKAGE, email saying that everything will be ok will reship, nothing changes, no package. a quick google will show all the complaints that this company has accumulated.
Even if i do receive my package like you did and i hope i do i would still recommend that they be put on this list for the experience that was presented to the customer. getting your package doesn't make it all rainbows and gumdrops. NO PAYING CUSTOMER SHOULD BE PUT THROUGH THIS! If they improve their services and prove a worthy company then they can always be removed from this list in the future.

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS THIS IS ONLY FOR SCAMMERS? OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT READ POSTS THIS FORUM SAYS LIST OF COMPANIES NOT TO BUY FROM!! NOT SCAMMERS NOT TO BUY FROM. Damn you are stupid for trying to back up this company based on one order! If you think im calling you a liar then hell fine YOUR A LIAR! I dont believe you recieved your package. Pics of their packaging or STFU.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Augustburnsred said:
Kalisiin said:
Augustburnsred said:

NOPE

YUP

NOPE

NOPE

They downright scam
NOPE

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS THIS IS ONLY FOR SCAMMERS? OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT READ POSTS THIS FORUM SAYS LIST OF COMPANIES NOT TO BUY FROM!! NOT SCAMMERS NOT TO BUY FROM. Damn you are stupid for trying to back up this company based on one order! If you think im calling you a liar then hell fine YOUR A LIAR! I dont believe you recieved your package. Pics of their packaging or STFU.

That's it.
I didn't save their packaging and you effing know it...NO-ONE saves packaging beyond what they may need to return the item. Once it's found to be in good condition, the packaging is thrown away.

Plus, the packaging was quite generic, did not have their name on it...and you probably know that, too.

Now you are just being an ass.

And I'm reporting you for your STFU remark...I do not fucking appreciate it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
OK, All OF YOU STOP!!

Kalisiin, stop being stubborn, what is it to you if they are or aren't listed here.....

First post isn't suggesting that listed sites are all scammers, but bad to deal with, for one or more reasons listed there!

This site is slow as hell, reason on it's own worth to be listed, however, seeing how two more members have problems with getting replies and also getting their items in over a month! They have more then enough reason to "list the site as a bad one", so really, why are you so worked up about it, OK you got your item, wooohooo, enjoy it, they didn't..
We're not posting here who had good deals, but who had bad....if 100 people got excellent service, and then two got bad after it, people should be warned as there is a possibility that it will happen again!

Now stop your arguing!

EDIT: and way to go...calling someone an ass and then reporting him for STFU remark..

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
EDIT: and way to go...calling someone an ass and then reporting him for STFU remark..
He deserved it.

And, my own experience with gamersgadget is...THEY ARE NO SLOWER THAN DEALEXTREME IS!! Yet, no one talks about putting DX on here.

The fact is, people EXPECT DX to be slower, because they are in Hong Kong. I, myself, said that gamersgadget ought to do a better job with informing thier customers on how long they take to ship....such information should be on their website...instead of the impression one gets, from their website. I have even said as much.

BUT...and, dammit, this is where I draw the line...those two folks were INSINUATING...if not outright calling me....a liar - AND I TOTALLY DON'T APPRECIATE IT.

So, they had a shit experience. Mine wasn't so hot, either...BUT IN THE END I GOT MY STUFF.
I suspect that, if they were just a bit patient, THEY, TOO, WOULD GET THEIR STUFF.

But here they are claiming that they haven't gotten their stuff, yet...ACTING AS IF THEY NEVER WILL...AND THAT THEY WERE SCREWED OUT OF THEIR MONEY....AND THEY HAVE NOT FOLLOWED ALL THE PROPER STEPS TO RESOLUTION YET!!!

I don't know where you come from, but, where I come from....THAT IS CALLED LIBEL...THAT IS CALLED SLANDER. And it's against the law.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Again, it's their experience so far..

They are TWO! we'll see how it goes, and to be honest, I got packages from all over the world, and longest it took was three weeks!

Never bought from them tho!

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:

They are TWO! we'll see how it goes, and to be honest, I got packages from all over the world, and longest it took was three weeks!

Yes. and the operative phrase is "SO FAR"
I think they are a couple of impatient twerps.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
Toni Plutonij said:

Yes. and the operative phrase is "SO FAR"
I think they are a couple of impatient twerps.

Twerps....
rolleyes.gif
it's funny that a 40 year old woman can't act her age. Reading your posts makes me think that you might have some kind of mental issues. Your pushing otaku to the limits old lady. Get a life. To all out there, I think we should just consider her mentally retarded and ignore her posts....

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait, did I tell everyone that I got my card from RHS? Yes, I got my card from RHS but didn't get one from GAMERSGADGET. Being the twerp I am I will be listing the delivery status from USPS EVERYDAY so that everyone that reads this post will know not to go through GAMERSGADGET.

GAMERSGADGET

DATE ORDERED: SEPTEMBER 14TH 2009
DATE DELIVERED: STILL WAITING~
rolleyes.gif

STATUS AS OF OCTOBER 6TH 2009

EL MONTE
CA, 91734
Electronic Shipping Info Received September 23, 2009 - 4:29 pm

SAME BS WITH NO UPDATE SINCE SEPTEMBER 23rd 2009

REALHOTSTUFF

DATE ORDERED: OCTOBER 1st 2009
DATE DELIVERED: OCTOBER 5th 2009
CONDITION OF ITEM: WORKING IN ORDER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DELIVERED!!

Augustburnsred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have proved by far that i have not got my item. i placed the order on september 9th its now october 6th. I provided both tracking numbers in previous post. i have also quoted emails from my local supervisor at my USPS and quotes from the one email that they sent me. if you want evidence i will provide it. Want a screen shot of my email to prove how many emails i have sent them? so how is that slander if im stating the truth BACKED BY EVIDENCE on my part!! whats funny is that you say its illegal. so is piracy but your not so high and mighty on that are you? Want further evidence google gamersgadet and before their own website you find complaints! Yahoo answers and other forums with more customer who were cheated. as for you im taking everything by word of mouth so yeah i dont believe a single word you are saying. as far as i know you could be an employee for them?? who knows? till you can prove yourself why should i believe you? because you've been here longer? HA that's not credibility! so only 2 members have had horrible experiences compared to one who supposedly received their order. if you live outside this forum and do some research you'll see that more than 2 people are having the same experience that me and jnl3e are experiencing but i bet you wont even do that since EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!!

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Augustburnsred said:
I have proved by far that i have not got my item. i placed the order on september 9th its now october 6th. I provided both tracking numbers in previous post. i have also quoted emails from my local supervisor at my USPS and quotes from the one email that they sent me. if you want evidence i will provide it. Want a screen shot of my email to prove how many emails i have sent them? so how is that slander if im stating the truth BACKED BY EVIDENCE on my part!! whats funny is that you say its illegal. so is piracy but your not so high and mighty on that are you? Want further evidence google gamersgadet and before their own website you find complaints! Yahoo answers and other forums with more customer who were cheated. as for you im taking everything by word of mouth so yeah i dont believe a single word you are saying. as far as i know you could be an employee for them?? who knows? till you can prove yourself why should i believe you? because you've been here longer? HA that's not credibility! so only 2 members have had horrible experiences compared to one who supposedly received their order. if you live outside this forum and do some research you'll see that more than 2 people are having the same experience that me and jnl3e are experiencing but i bet you wont even do that since EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU!!

No, you provided INCORRECT TRACKING NUMBERS. I want a screen shot of the email where THEY gave YOU the tracking numbers, because I'll bet you wrote them down wrong.

Because it is SLANDER to say they are SCAMMERS....just because you have yet to get your items. You have to get to a point where they
A - will not provide items

AND

B - will not refund money

AT THAT POINT THEY ARE SCAMMERS. Until then, they are just slow shippers.

And I don't give a flying FUCK what you think, I am NOT an employee of them...look at my profile, moron, I'm in Pennsylvania...they are in Califucking-ornia....yeah, real likely I'm an employee of gamersgadget, you stupid moron.

Lastly...MORON...scroll back...I originally posted about gamersgadet when I, myself had ordered...asking if anyone else had had problems, because I'd seen negative reviews on the web. MORON...IT IS ALL RIGHT THERE.

I had already SEEN other negative reviews out there. BUT...my experience differs, and I was NOT scammed, I DID get my product (admittedly, it was very slow...) BUT I DID GET IT....AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONDED QUICKLY TO ME WHEN I MADE INQUIRY ABOUT MY ORDER.

Again, MORON...scroll back, it's all there. So how about you have a nice, steaming cup of STFU yourself?

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
jnl3e said:
Oh wait, did I tell everyone that I got my card from RHS? Yes, I got my card from RHS but didn't get one from GAMERSGADGET. Being the twerp I am I will be listing the delivery status from USPS EVERYDAY so that everyone that reads this post will know not to go through GAMERSGADGET.

GAMERSGADGET

rolleyes.gif

EL MONTE
CA, 91734

REALHOTSTUFF

and have you even BOTHERED to TRY to contact anyone at gamersgadget SINCE Sept 23?? and, if so...where's your PROOF you tried? For that matter, do YOU have correct tracking numbers?

Impatient little teenage twerps. God, I hate teenagers.

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
I have made a decision that you two both are not worth it...so anything further you post will be ignored. You two are dumb little impatient twerps in my book. so I don't care.

But I'll stand behind gamersgadget as being a slow shipper...but one who DOES provide product paid for...and who is NOT slow on the customer service response end.

Believe what you want to. I really don't give a shit anymore. I'm done arguing with a couple of stupid twerps.

I've already said that, for me, I'm most likely to do any further business thru DX anyway.

I just hate to see a company get tarred and feathered unfairly. Now everyone's going to believe these people are SCAMMERS when they are not!

The damage a couple of impatient little twerps can cause when they engage in lies and slander...is incalculable.

But I'm not getting further warn level increases because of these little punks. They can go perform anatomical impossibilities on each other as far as I'm concerned.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
I have made a decision that you two both are not worth it...so anything further you post will be ignored. You two are dumb little impatient twerps in my book. so I don't care.

But I'll stand behind gamersgadget as being a slow shipper...but one who DOES provide product paid for...and who is NOT slow on the customer service response end.

Believe what you want to. I really don't give a shit anymore. I'm done arguing with a couple of stupid twerps.

I've already said that, for me, I'm most likely to do any further business thru DX anyway.

I just hate to see a company get tarred and feathered unfairly. Now everyone's going to believe these people are SCAMMERS when they are not!

The damage a couple of impatient little twerps can cause when they engage in lies and slander...is incalculable.

But I'm not getting further warn level increases because of these little punks. They can go perform anatomical impossibilities on each other as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, just ignore our posts from now on. That's what we all want from you, to STFU!! You probably don't even have children and that's the reason why you hate teenagers. I would hate myself also if I was 40 and had no life, no husband. PLEASE IGNORE THE POSTS AND STFU.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kalisiin said:
jnl3e said:

GAMERSGADGET

rolleyes.gif

EL MONTE
CA, 91734

REALHOTSTUFF

and have you even BOTHERED to TRY to contact anyone at gamersgadget SINCE Sept 23?? and, if so...where's your PROOF you tried? For that matter, do YOU have correct tracking numbers?

Impatient little teenage twerps. God, I hate teenagers.

Teenagers hate you too Kali so don't sweat it. Your the crazy lady in the neighborhood that all children stay away from
wacko.gif
Don't be such a loser that you are and try to prove yourself. Nobody cares a flying fuck about you and your opinion. Your one of those losers that didn't make anything out of their lives and like to butt in everyone elses case. Don't do that, I hate people that do that. Your one voice will not change the minds of the people that posted negative feedbacks about GAMERSGADGET. They are what they are and one losers voice will not change anything.

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Meaning... you didn't contact gamersgadget? You could try to answer the question instead of trying to bite kalisiin's head off. His question is perfectly valid.

What's the point when you don't get response from them? Emailed dates below and still no response. My mistake to go through their website to send messages. It doens't give me any trails.

[email protected] ORDER FOR AB-3794 3:26 PM 1KB

[email protected] ORDER# AB-3794 Thu, 10/1/09 2KB

Posts merged

I've personally put in a complaint with BBB. I don't know how far this will get me but I think it was the right step. See below

The BBB that will handle your complaint is:
BBB of the Southland
(Colton, CA)
315 N. La Cadena P.O. Box 970
Colton, CA 92324-2927
Phone: (909)825-7280
Fax: (909)825-6246
Email: [email protected]
Web: [url=http://www.labbb.org]http://www.labbb.org[/url]

For those that think like I do about GAMERSGADGET I suggest you guys do the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo