Hacking List of flashcard dealers to never buy from *updated 2009*

jnl3e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Augustburnsred,

Is this the reply that you got from GAMERSGADGET?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this missing package to our attention. Your package should have been delivered by now, and has been delayed longer than usual. The tracking information states that they only received electronic notification to pick up your package, but your package was shipped. Due to this problem, we are going to have our USPS agent find your package. If there are further issues and he is not able to locate the original package then we will have another package shipped to you. Once I get the status from the shipper, I will send you an email with an update.

GamersGadget.com

This probably is the same email that they send out to each of their customers when they start getting emails from us. So every shipment that they send out gets lost by USPS? BS. If you don't call this fraudulent/scamming/unethical then explain to me what this is. They are lying straight to their customers faces by sending out spam mail replies like this one.

Augustburnsred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jnl3e said:
Augustburnsred,

Is this the reply that you got from GAMERSGADGET?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this missing package to our attention. Your package should have been delivered by now, and has been delayed longer than usual. The tracking information states that they only received electronic notification to pick up your package, but your package was shipped. Due to this problem, we are going to have our USPS agent find your package. If there are further issues and he is not able to locate the original package then we will have another package shipped to you. Once I get the status from the shipper, I will send you an email with an update.

GamersGadget.com

This probably is the same email that they send out to each of their customers when they start getting emails from us. So every shipment that they send out gets lost by USPS? BS. If you don't call this fraudulent/scamming/unethical then explain to me what this is. They are lying straight to their customers faces by sending out spam mail replies like this one.

YUP
thats is the email that they send to everyone who doesnt receive their shipment.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
members have reported site they had trouble with, not as SCAM SITE, but AS PROBLEMATIC SITE they had problem dealing with..
This may or may not resolve in sooner future, but also it's nobodies business but theirs..

Everybody stop talking about it, and arguing..Next person to post here about the very same issue trying to argue WILL GET SUSPENSION AND WARN!

bach3609

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, i am back, but to kaisilins suggestion, it would probably not be possible to do the statistics thing, as there are ton of reviews out there on the web. I will try my best to keep up this thread, and PLEASE, PLEASE post more suggestion sites that you might want to get added.

renhoek23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please remove Ozmodchips from the 'recommended' list and place the on the 'sites to avoid' list instead. Their prices are atrocious and they are clearly praying on peoples ignorance.

Case and point :

Ozmodchips, AceKardi = $AU62.15 ($US56.99)

I used bamboo gaming and paid $AU26.00 ($US23.80) delivered.

Please put Ozmodchips on the list of shame where they belong.

Edit: I recently canceled an order with deal extreme after waiting 18 days with no shipping and 5 days without a response to my support ticket, for what its worth.

bach3609

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
renhoek23 said:
Please remove Ozmodchips from the 'recommended' list and place the on the 'sites to avoid' list instead. Their prices are atrocious and they are clearly praying on peoples ignorance.

Case and point :

Ozmodchips, AceKardi = $AU62.15 ($US56.99)

I used bamboo gaming and paid $AU26.00 ($US23.80) delivered.

Please put Ozmodchips on the list of shame where they belong.

Edit: I recently canceled an order with deal extreme after waiting 18 days with no shipping and 5 days without a response to my support ticket, for what its worth.
Well the maker of that recommended list(not me) is not active anymore, but i'll look into OZmodchips.

@ to person above him: Dealextreme will not be added, they have good service, only their shipping is slow.(mainly because they are in hongkong)

renhoek23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for your vigilance bach3609, this is a very helpful list
smile.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to classify this, but I had one good, one bad experience with http://www.modchipstore.com/

i ordered my r4 from there, the original ones and it was like $40 but not bad for that long ago...r4 still running strong, shipped fast, however, i ordered another two (before i learned about other sites) they stated they had them in stock however once order went to "backordered" immediately and after two months of emailing, trying to get live help and patiently waiting had to call the credit card company to remove charges. i would say they don't post their updates beware

bach3609

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VashTS said:
I don't know how to classify this, but I had one good, one bad experience with http://www.modchipstore.com/

i ordered my r4 from there, the original ones and it was like $40 but not bad for that long ago...r4 still running strong, shipped fast, however, i ordered another two (before i learned about other sites) they stated they had them in stock however once order went to "backordered" immediately and after two months of emailing, trying to get live help and patiently waiting had to call the credit card company to remove charges. i would say they don't post their updates beware

That was a good store a long time ago, but it turned into a scamming site. That site scams now, they do not ship anything at all now, they just take your money. If you order flashcards, you should order from 4coolday.com or gamebygame.com or any of gamebygames sponsors.
smile.gif
Or dealextreme if you are too cheap.(jk)

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone dealt with www.r4i.co.uk before ?

Hopefully I am just being impatient (ordered and got the dispatch email last Friday, their terms say delivered within 3-4 business days)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes