Life is Strange: Remastered delayed on Nintendo Switch

header.jpg

Originally expected to release in September, the Life is Strange: Remastered collection, comprising Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm, was delayed to February 1. According to a Tweet from the official Life is Strange account, while the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC and Google Stadia versions will still release February 1, the Nintendo Switch version has been delayed, with the only timing given that it will still release "this year."

The same thing happened with the newest release in the series, Life is Strange: True Colors. Most versions of that game released on their expected date of September 10, but about a month before release, the Nintendo Switch version got delayed. It eventually released three months later on December 7.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

felindamuliadi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
And I was hoping I could reminisce with LiS1 since True Colors just left me wanting and feeling like LiS1 was way longer and more satisfying to play. The only thing that satisfies me in TC is the ability to change Alex's clothes, sadly.

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Google Stadia is still a thing??
Actually its never been a thing here in Australia.
We always miss out.
Even Switch cloud games we dont have any of them. We have the bandwidth and the abilities but they just wont give it to us for some unknown stupid reason

Reactions: apaltado

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I actually just finished Life is Stange on my PS4 a few days ago and it left me with a whirlwind of emotions I had no idea what to do with.

As for the delay on the Switch, as long as it runs decently enough, I probably won't mind. I'm just glad it's going to the Switch at all since one of my most prevalent thoughts while playing it on my PS4 was "Man, I wish I could play this on the Switch while in bed". I'll most probably get the collection on day 1 on Steam and play Before the Storm on my laptop instead.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
With cloud gaming and so many delays I would say is time to move on from the Nintendo Switch... if you could actually buy the competition without getting scalped. The Switch still has a lot of great games despite the horrible online service.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cloud gaming‘s requirement on having a strong internet connect is counter to the idea of playing anywhere. If playing anywhere is reason for going with Switch ( any reason other than that for multi platform game? ) that would be rather foolish

I tried the demo of Control. The performance is decent at home but of course inferior to PC and PS5. So how important to be able to play in bed or in toilet?

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: apaltado

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1