'The Thaumaturge' launch delayed to next month

thaumaturge.jpg

The Thaumaturge is an upcoming isometric RPG from developer Fool's Theory and publisher 11 bit studios. After an initial delay last year, the game was set to launch later this month. However, the developer and publisher have today announced that their game will launch at a later date, in March. While the game is complete, the decision to push back the release was due to February’s busy launch period. The extra time will be used to further polish the game.

"We’re happy to share that the game is now complete, and numerous reviewers already have it in their hands," reads a press release. "At the same time, taking February’s busy launch period into account and the opening for a better release window, we’ve decided to take this opportunity to give The Thaumaturge more breathing room so it receives the attention we believe it deserves. The additional time we’re getting will be used to polish the game further so that your journey through the streets of 1905 Warsaw is even more enjoyable."

The Thaumaturge will now be released on PC on March 4, followed by PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions at a later date.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: MetalTail

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad. “ -The creator of the plumber series

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading comprehension helps. I literally said "sorta card based". My comment stands. Accusing me of having not played it is just flat out stupid. Buh-bye now.
Lol its not card based combat at all, its just a menu that has a card like lok, thats it, so the combat isnt even "sorta card based" just sayin

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol its not card based combat at all, its just a menu that has a card like lok, thats it, so the combat isnt even "sorta card based" just sayin

Like. I already explained myself to you and you're still having comprehension issues. Boo hoo, kid. Try not to let sorta card based battles ruin your life. Just sayin. Buh bye now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol