Let's list side effects of alcohol and drugs

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I have such customer that my dad is dealing for instance he was doing some sort of verbal suicide pranks and wreck his own house he got pocket money from my own uncle and aunt sells back groceries that he bought for cheap wine you know classic addiction. And it’s a my own discreet FBI report.
Do you really think FBI cares about that?

Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug." - Rick James
Still existing in Coca-Cola I heard. Robert Makłowicz once said that by reinterpreting his own words Marijuana/Cannabis might be forfeited in Poland lacking possibly of THC that’s what LEOTCK had said. My friend from social media Adam Muth in Facebook Messenger had said that I would probably have to eat lots of food related to poppyseeds by reinterpreting his own words. LEOTCK told me about that dried poppyseeds are not considered as drugs medications. Just only wet ones that poppyseeds milk so-called opium opioids are considered as drugs. But what about dump poppyseeds? Especially in noodles. I remember when I used to use Cannabis/Marijuana hand balm from Avon and drunk multiple small bottles of Marijuana/Cannabis.
Post automatically merged:

Do you really think FBI cares about that?
More like speaking of what if those could be rather Aliens/UFOs’ instead of humans.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Still existing in Coca-Cola I heard. Robert Makłowicz once said that by reinterpreting his own words Marijuana/Cannabis might be forfeited in Poland lacking possibly of THC that’s what LEOTCK had said. My friend from social media Adam Muth in Facebook Messenger had said that I would probably have to eat lots of food related to poppyseeds by reinterpreting his own words. LEOTCK told me about that dried poppyseeds are not considered as drugs medications. Just only wet ones that poppyseeds milk so-called opium opioids are considered as drugs. But what about dump poppyseeds? Especially in noodles. I remember when I used to use Cannabis/Marijuana hand balm from Avon and drunk multiple small bottles of Marijuana/Cannabis.
Post automatically merged:

More like speaking of what if those could be rather Aliens/UFOs’ instead of humans.
I told you it is the UNRIPE POPPY that is OPIUM, the FLUID WITH THE UNRIPE SEEDS

The ripen ones, even if WET later they won't contain OPIUM. GODDAMNIT.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My dad probably wouldn’t treat very well LEOTCK in Poland. I know very well that he’s no alcoholic bum really honestly speaking,but he could be capable of bullying him in case of what if he couldn’t afford money to buy something other than alcohol. Another problem is that physical workaholism doesn’t always satisfying maybe at least just only partially,but not exactly not at all by reinterpreting quoting words of my own dad. He rather has very cold not welcomed not pleasant personality so LEOTCK probably wouldn’t except warm welcomes especially for so-called homeless people. Well not all bums are alcoholics probably not all of them are addicted to drugs by overdosing them especially for instance nowadays…etc.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
My dad probably wouldn’t treat very well LEOTCK in Poland. I know very well that he’s no alcoholic bum really honestly speaking,but he could be capable of bullying him in case of what if he couldn’t afford money to buy something other than alcohol. Another problem is that physical workaholism doesn’t always satisfying maybe at least just only partially,but not exactly not at all by reinterpreting quoting words of my own dad. He rather has very cold not welcomed not pleasant personality so LEOTCK probably wouldn’t except warm welcomes especially for so-called homeless people. Well not all bums are alcoholics probably not all of them are addicted to drugs by overdosing them especially for instance nowadays…etc.
That's not true. I would somehow get money to buy stuff, I just can't keep up paying rent etc, you get it? But why are you posting this stuff again, we didn't even discuss this possibility.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's not true. I would somehow get money to buy stuff, I just can't keep up paying rent etc, you get it? But why are you posting this stuff again, we didn't even discuss this possibility.
My own random thoughts.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Well I guess that some people still got alcoholic hangovers after wedding parties discotheques maybe not like I used to remember from in the past,but still maybe there are some exceptions I mean maybe at discotheques some people probably have alcoholic hangovers,but more like minority than majority of people. Times had changed for sure.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Each time when I’m trying to get to get logged in in Time Travel Institute Forum there’s some sort of avatar of the drunken old alcoholic man.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Each time when I’m trying to get to get logged in in Time Travel Institute Forum there’s some sort of avatar of the drunken old alcoholic man.
That old drunken man would’ve been future me if I didn’t quite drinking 14 years ago. I like present me better. I’m hoping to just be an old man. Maybe, by then, we can finally have GBAperm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol