Lets kick my first blog off with a bang!

antwill

Better Than You
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey fellow tempers, and anyone who is actually reading this then you have my respect!!!

OK after much consideration I figured, "what the hell" and decided i'd post a blog. Coming up with something to write about on the other hand isn't so easy, so i've decided to make this an interactive thing.

Here's the deal: I know a lot of you are really into music, various threads and sigs have proved this, so i was wondering if anyone feels like recommending me some music to listen to, as my current collections getting a little boring after a while. I literally will listen to anything from any genre to any country. The only thing i care about is if it has a good beat other than that i really don't care and will listen to anything.

So if anyone reads this, thanks for stopping by and why not suggest something to listen to.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Between the Buried and Me is my favorite band. Colors is a sick album if you want to know what i jam to. Also id recommend the bands Becoming the archetype, august burns red, protest the hero, dragonforce, skillet, falling up, and the devil wears prada.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I'll just copy it off my sig
biggrin.gif

Rise Against [Hardcore/ Punk Rock]
Daughtry [Alternative Rock]
FM Static [Alternative Rock/ Pop Punk]
Linkin Park [Nu Metal/ Rapcore]
Plain White T's [Acoustic Rock.... Mushy lyrics]
Bon Jovi [Hard Rock!]
Aerosmith [Hard Rock]
Metallica [Heavy Metal/Trash Metal]
Black Label Society [Heavy Metal]
Theory of a Deadman [Grunge/ Alternative Rock]
Ozzy Osbourne [Heavy Metal/ Hard Rock]
Lynyrd Skynyrd [Southern Rock]
Fuel [Alternative Rock]
Bullet for My Valentine [Metalcore]
Foo Fighters [Alternative Rock]

Not much heavy stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding