Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gameplay Discussion (will contain spoilers)

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the time stamp should come up immediately. i set it up to start at 48:55 or so.
It didn't work. I am on my phone though so it probably would've worked with my computer. I see what you're talking about though. Idk. I've never seen or used that before. And you've tried to do that and it doesn't work? Maybe they did take it out...

chadtheyakuza

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone at Death Mountain doing the "Divine Beast Vah Rudania" quest? I have no idea how to set free Yunobo from the debris that fell on the cavern where he is :') Gotta say' the game looks fantastic.

If you didn't figure it out yet there is a cannon next to Yunobo that you can throw a round bomb into, then slash the switch to start the cannon rotating. Detonate the bomb once the cannon is lined up with the debris.

Reactions: HenryLeonheart

MCG_Raven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so anybody wanna tell me how i enter the Gerudo Village? Supposedly a Guy is coming that could show me but i stood in front of the gate for 3 ingame days and nobody came

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what the heck is the deal with the shrine in the lost woods. it says to "look at the constelations" but they are all random. i thought it may have to do with the 3 largest dots, but their positions are random, and even if they werent, they simply dont correlate with the locations of 4 balls in a 4 by 5 grid.

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what the heck is the deal with the shrine in the lost woods. it says to "look at the constelations" but they are all random. i thought it may have to do with the 3 largest dots, but their positions are random, and even if they werent, they simply dont correlate with the locations of 4 balls in a 4 by 5 grid.
I couldn't figure that out either.

morrissey2k7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've figured out all the terminals in Van Ruta except the one inside on the little water wheel. Is there a switch I'm missing to turn off the water flowing on it, or to lower the water? Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.