Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gameplay Discussion (will contain spoilers)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone here confirm please if its possible to buy pictures of Master Kohga, Master Sword, and the Temple bosses after beating the game? Will help a lot if I can get any confirmation to this.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So will we have to start completely over once hero mode becomes available or Will it be something that can be toggled on/off. Aside from Korok seeds I've done everything possible and gotten everything, would be a shame to start over just to play the game slightly different and I honestly wouldn't want to replay this game for another 5-10 years.

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a silly thing happen to me that I wanted to share. I was mining with a sword in the tundra area when I got attacked by an ice lizalfos. A piece of flint dropped and I hit it and it set the lizalfos' wooden weapon on fire which instakilled him. Flint too op plz nerf.

Last edited by Ryft,

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Is there a limit to upgrading the stamina wheel or hearts? Also what is the exact number of shrines?
The limits are max 3 wheels of stamina and max 30 hearts. There are 120 shrines in total. If you do the math you realize that after you get all of the spirit orbs and the 4 heart containers from the divine beasts, you can't max out both.... the most end-game players you see in videos either have 27 hearts and 3 full wheels of stamina, or 30 hearts with 2 and 2/5 wheels of stamina.
There have to be 132 shrines to max out both...
Food for thought: we will get some new DLC for the game in the future. Maybe we can max out both in the end???:toot:

Last edited by Spearel18,

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys want to share recipes? I want to see if anyone has beaten what I got in terms of effect and duration.

Hearty Fried Wild Greens - Full recovery and +25 extra hearts
Hasty Simmered Fruit - level 3 speed for 10 mins 30 seconds
Mighty Salt-Grilled Fish - Level 3 attack for 10 mins

P.S. Can you stack the stealth clothing with the stealth effect from food? Would be nice to be ultra quiet while sprinting.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

damn Ganon is easy AF to beat :/, had more trouble with thunder ganon beast... The abilities from the champions are OP to beat ganon, it's already easier when you defeated all the ganon beasts, but that...
First half you beat the shit out of him with the master sword, then you can easy shock him just before he shot 3 time with the guerudo ability, then the goron shield and you're done, he's dead... not to mention the outside form, which is really a FUCKIN BEAST AND AWESOME, but... he don't do shit :( he randomly fire in from of him...

OK it make it more enjoyable when the fights are easy because you can admire it without overthinking, but it challenge less,... Still a huge game, well done, with so much to do after,
and lets talk about the after... FFS WHY GANON IS NOT DEFEATED, why not let hyrule at peace like every openworld game after you beat the main quest... DLCs would have been much BETTER,
quests to do to make hyrule get on its feets again, restore the guardians, and, or, face a new evil when hyrule is still recovering...
Damn :/ the is the only aspect i wished they throw away from the zelda series, there is no advantage on beating ganon 99 time so, why let hyrule like that after ?

This is a really useless aspect... It would have forced you to beat every guardians or things that need corrupted by ganon stuff, they should have make it like the dungeons "If you enter the final battle and win, you won't be able to STUFF and STUFF, are you sure ?", like they do at every end of the 4 dungeons.
Yeah, Ganon sure was easy to beat. You can always just replay it but.. you've already played it before so.. eh.

During Beast Ganon, your horse is more of a threat than the big bad. Played through Twilight Princess HD with the same tank controls, can't get used to it at all.
So true. The darn horse was more troblesome than Ganon himself.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a weird issue with the cannons in Goron city.

Edit: I don't have a ball in there, guess I thought the bomb was also the cannon ball. Nevermind.

Last edited by Benja81,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
What the bloody hell. I'm making my way to the top of Hyrule Castle, and about to enter the Sanctum, and all the textures are low in quality. For some reason, I am able to clip through the wall, and the inside has no walls at all. Is there some sort of loading trigger I somehow missed?

padder123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Kilton medal count start from zero, when you get to that part of the game, or will it already have flagged all the kills you have already done?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs