"Legend of Kay Anniversary" headed to consoles in Summer 2015

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Giratina3, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Giratina3
    OP

Giratina3 Official Lilac of GBATemp

Jul 15, 2008
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

Source

It's been 10 years since Legend of Kay was released on the Playstation 2.
    It was met with many mixed responses but it's a gem among the massive library of games.
    It was met with mainly positive responses and even spawned a half assed DS port called "Legend of Kay DS" which was met rather poorly.
    But finally those craving a second helping of Kay have been answered with Nordic making a HD re-release of Legend of Kay called "Legend of Kay Anniversary" or "Legend of Kay HD" and we don't have long to wait either as it's releasing in Summer!

Annnnnnnnd not only that... It's releasing on Wii U, but that's not all...
    Legend of Kay Anniversary will be released on...PC,Mac,Xbox360,PS3 and PS4 aswell! Odd how Xbox One isn't mentioned, wonder why?

Will you be giving this game a spin? I will because I played the PS2 game to death when I was younger and still play the PS2 classic on my PS3, and now that a HD remake is on it's way, I'm hyped to play it in a higher quality and bigger resolution!

Edit: Added Prices

$19.99 / €19.99 on some platforms, up to $29.99 / €29.99 on others

PC - Unknown but likely $24.99
    Xbox 360 - $19.99
    PS3 - $19.99
    Wii U - $24.99
    PS4 - $29.99.

Screenshot of the game (Note the Hud readjustments and bigger resolution)
    [​IMG]

2. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Nobody asked for this.

WiiCube_2013 likes this.
  3. Giratina3
    OP

Giratina3 Official Lilac of GBATemp

Jul 15, 2008
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    Well it "did" sorta come out of nowhere, but as a player of the game I am quite pleased it's getting the attention it deserves, it truly was a gem of the PS2 library and not many knew of it's existance.

4. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Looks okay but won't buy it. I'd just rather get the PS2 version and run it on my PS3 60GB or PCSX2. It's about £18 but I've settled for the Wii U games I want to purchase.