Gaming Last Switch game you finished

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Idk if that counts, but the last thing i finished is the Plants Town Center 100% in Plants vs Zombies Battle For Neighborville. The other regions aren't at 100% yet.

Reactions: hippy dave

ArcharGelod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I rarely "finish" games, because once you 100% it - it's done, there's nothing new to see, nothing to comeback for. If I truly love to play the game, I often never finish it.
On the other hand there are games that were meant to be 100%'ed. Saints Row 4. Completed it in one week in spring of 2020. Best superhero game, Spider-Man ain't even close.

Reactions: mrgone

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metroid Dread on Dread Mode. Died 131 times. I actually "dread" it so much, that I will likely not play that mode again for an extremely long time (if ever).

Edit: On an unrelated note, I played a bit (through the prolog, I guess) of Horizon Forbidden West Yesterday on PS5... and it's the most visually stunning game I have ever seen :O

Reactions: ArcharGelod

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A Normal Lost Phone (one of the two games included in Lost Phone Stories). I felt like playing something different at bedtime, so dug this out of the depths of my Switch's All Games list. Turned out to be a decent choice, fairly short and sweet, with lots of messages etc to browse through for background story while looking for the info that would unlock more until you find out what happened.

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just beat SMT V a few weeks ago. Honestly pretty good, but the story was very mediocre.
Yeah, the gameplay mechanics and art in SMTV are pretty good, but I couldn't be bothered to go back and get the other endings because I realized that I don't really care. At best, if they're good, they're just lipstick on a pig.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i gave up on the maze floor with the three singer ghosts back when i started, then thought the other night "i should get it done" as there was not much left to play. got a whole load of games to finish off.

edit: this was supposed to be a reply to hippy daves post above, sorry buddy

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, so a few months back I went kind of legit, I got my OLED and purchased a bunch of legit games to go with it. The past few days I've been playing Super Mario Maker 2 for the very first time and completed the Story Mode of the game.

Not very impressive by most of the others standards on here, but super enjoyable considering I rarely play any games these days :)

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
By the end the controls and scroll stuttering started to aggravate me. They were really the only challenge in the game and nearly ruined it for me. The 'DLC' was way less annoying to play because you didn't need to keep opening the menu to switch items. You have 8+ buttons, devs. Use them!

Last edited by cracker,

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Part Time UFO
This is another game by HAL (the Kirby people) that has more of a vibe of an indie game, like BoxBoy. I hope they keep doing shit like these, because they're imaginative and fun.
The main game is mostly about carrying and balancing stuff, and I've played it as a fun distraction between other games. The final levels and the Switch-only bonus level thing involve doing different things and shake things up nicely. I've finished all the levels on both difficulties and ticked off most of the achievements, but am still three achievements short - two of them are for the "Tower of Infinity" mode which I'm not very good at tbh, and the other one doesn't say what it is yet. IDK if I'll keep going with Tower of Infinity to try and tick everything off, but either way, great fun little game.

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tomb of the Mask
I tried this game on Android, but the free2play mechanics (you get a limited number of tries and then have to wait before you can play again) rendered it unplayable, so I was happy to find it came out on Switch. Been playing it on and off for a while, but got really hooked on it in the last week. I just finished off the 550 levels that currently make up the story/levels mode, but maybe they'll add more in another update. I couldn't really get into the endless/random mode tbh, but the levels mode is a great game in itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8xKwExL