Gaming Last Switch game you finished

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like these threads, let's have one for Switch.

The most recent, and only so far, game I've finished on Switch is the first game I got with my Switch, Super Mario Odyssey. This was really good fun, and including all the post-game content (finished getting every moon and every costume yesterday) there was a satisfying amount to do. It only got a bit frustrating grinding out the final few moons, but I think I'm glad it ended when it did, I'm content to be done with it now.

This is the first sandbox Mario game I've put a lot of time into, I've still not played more than the first few areas of 64, and haven't tried Sunshine yet, but the whole experience was more fun and involving than 3D Land/World. Would recommend.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Celeste, just finished all B-sides and started working on the golden strawberries... I decided to quit playing the game after i finished chapter 1.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

Reactions: hippy dave

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I like these threads, let's have one for Switch.

The most recent, and only so far, game I've finished on Switch is the first game I got with my Switch, Super Mario Odyssey. This was really good fun, and including all the post-game content (finished getting every moon and every costume yesterday) there was a satisfying amount to do. It only got a bit frustrating grinding out the final few moons, but I think I'm glad it ended when it did, I'm content to be done with it now.

This is the first sandbox Mario game I've put a lot of time into, I've still not played more than the first few areas of 64, and haven't tried Sunshine yet, but the whole experience was more fun and involving than 3D Land/World. Would recommend.
You definitely have to play Sunshine, it's great.
If you don't have any nostalgia for Super Mario 64 then it's honestly skippable. Being one of the first 3D platformers they hadn't really perfected the genre yet and there are a lot of flaws as a result. Some of the levels just seem like they were put together with random parts left over that they didn't know what to do with, and the level design is rather boring. Don't get me wrong, it's still good fun, but so are a lot of other games.

Reactions: hippy dave
D

Deleted User

Breath of the Wild is the only Switch game that I completed.
I lost interest in Mario Kart 8 and Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle rather quickly.
I will play my newer games after the release of custom firmware.

oji

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I've finished Breath of the Wild (150 in-game hours), Super Mario Odyssey (50 hours), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (120 hours) & Mario + Rabbids (45 hours) but there's still plenty to do in most of them in a postgame so i gonna return. Also one of physical titles i played a lot is Splatoon 2 (100 hours), but i found its single player campaign too boring & dropped after a hour or two, most of a time spent online before i blocked it for an upcoming F-G exploit, so now I may reconsider to play a campaign as the summer isn't coming soon.

Also i need to come back to Disgaea 5, dood. Still in the episode 6 of the main story (25 hours) & there's so much to do in a post-game too.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've beaten Breath of The Wild about 5 times, now i'll be doing another run in the future on Master Mode. Another one is Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero and Axiom Verge. I'm currently playing Stardew Valley and I'm unsure when i'll be able to put that game down but will start Bayonetta 1 and 2 until my physical copy of either OwlBoy arrives or if Dark Souls is out by the time i'm done with Stardew.

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Kamiko
Qy3fHmYZxGK-VgoNa8SMoJTKosUt9dD9.png

Reactions: Koroshi
D

Deleted User

Super Mario Odyssey. The next will be Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, it should arrive in the mail in about two weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1