Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Okay so yeah using atmosphere on version 5 with Hekate 3.0 corrupted my entire SD card :/ I can't fix it.

Oh! Thanks for the warning! I was so happy to have everything unified into the version 3 payload! Guess I'll have to wait a bit.
PS: For anyone that did not do it already "make a backup!"

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay so yeah using atmosphere on version 5 with Hekate 3.0 corrupted my entire SD card :/ I can't fix it.
Your SD, not NAND? What exactly happens when you put it in your pc?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh! Thanks for the warning! I was so happy to have everything unified into the version 3 payload! Guess I'll have to wait a bit.
PS: For anyone that did not do it already "make a backup!"
No, just don't use Atmosphere - There is a reason I put these warnings there - Its the most alpha of all launch options

Also yeah, make a backup :P

SonicRegret

Finis Omnium
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem described above, I even matched the file aspects of the bitmaps provided in SDFiles V5 and the bootlogo never shows up during autoboot, I've enabled autoboot and written down the proper paths for the bitmap in hekate_ipl and still nothing.

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can we use our own Logo?
I Have tryed to whit repleaced Bootlogo.bpm but only Hekate Custom Bootloader Appears
I have the same problem described above, I even matched the file aspects of the bitmaps provided in SDFiles V5 and the bootlogo never shows up during autoboot, I've enabled autoboot and written down the proper paths for the bitmap in hekate_ipl and still nothing.
I'll update https://github.com/tumGER/SDFilesSwitch/blob/master/HowToCompile.md soon to reflect the v5 SDFiles / v3 of hekate changes - Give me some time :)

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Your SD, not NAND? What exactly happens when you put it in your pc?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, just don't use Atmosphere - There is a reason I put these warnings there - Its the most alpha of all launch options

Also yeah, make a backup :P
When I insert my SD into my computer now it keeps saying I pulled it out then that I put it in repeatedly and I can't delete some files that apparently got corrupted like by GBA Roms my boot0 file and all my game back ups and the Nintendo folder. Also all my save back ups got wiped somehow

Last edited by OblivionReign,

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When I insert my SD into my computer now it keeps saying I pulled it out then that I put it in repeatedly and I can't delete some files that apparently got corrupted like by GBA Roms my boot0 file and all my game back ups and the Nintendo folder. Also all my save back ups got wiped somehow
I had one with the same issue say this:"
i had that issue
i just deleted everything off my memory card from older version
then it worked
"

I'm probably too late with that but ech

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I had one with the same issue say this:"
i had that issue
i just deleted everything off my memory card from older version
then it worked
"

I'm probably too late with that but ech
I can't tho lol whenever I delete them they instantly show up again lol. And ehen I check disk or format gives me error saying they are corrupted and then nothing happens

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
atmosphere reboots in sleep mode
... and?

I can't tho lol whenever I delete them they instantly show up again lol. And ehen I check disk or format gives me error saying they are corrupted and then nothing happens
I'd guess your SD was corrupted from the start then - I still went to add more warnings to the Atmosphere launch options :/ - I hope your case will be the only one of that level

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: No need to apologize. +1