Gaming Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 mdls model glitch for Undub project

Flared

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi, I would have a problem with some 3D model archives that include English or Japanese battle quotes ... this problem occurs when replacing the Japanese mdls files for the English ones, generating graphic glitches on the model of Sora, Riku, Tidus and others... the undub on ps3 version does not suffer from these problems, i also tried to inject japanese audio files into english mdls archives, but the game crashes when loading the game obviously there is an LBA check in the file itself because on ps3 this depended on the index.dat file... Can you help me solve for ps4 version? I would be very grateful
P.S. attached some sample images and some of the affected files

Attachments

• 20201021_123231.jpg
    20201021_123231.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 208
  • Screenshot_20201101-001455.png
    Screenshot_20201101-001455.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 199
Last edited by Flared,

OldClassicGamer

Serbian Prinny
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I don't know anything about PS4 game modding but I am responding to this thread in hopes it will get bumped and maybe make more people who are skilled for this see it.

This is an excellent undub project and I really hope the textures of Sora's model can be fixed. To the undub fans, 2.8 already has amazing undub, let's hope this one can be fixed and released too.

Flared

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know anything about PS4 game modding but I am responding to this thread in hopes it will get bumped and maybe make more people who are skilled for this see it.

This is an excellent undub project and I really hope the textures of Sora's model can be fixed. To the undub fans, 2.8 already has amazing undub, let's hope this one can be fixed and released too.
the truth is that he has already been released, but he only suffers from this small flaw p.s. I'm glad you like my undub version of 2.8

Last edited by Flared,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)