XP
Country
Greece
cmccmc said:
Noitora said:
cmccmc said:
Noitora said:
cmccmc said:
I've never heard of this game . Whats it about?
It's an rpg.

there alot of types of rpg's. Is it a turn based or what
You can check it out at gamefaqs.

fine. I hate having to go there because I always get a freaking virus because my virus protection sucks
Then I can save you from doing that, it's a turn based rpg.

cmccmc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k thanks
smile.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
"Kimino Yusha (キミの勇者, Kimi no Yūsha?, Japanese for "Your Hero") is a role-playing game developed and published by SNK Playmore for the Nintendo DS video game console. The game is currently scheduled for a 2008 release in Japan.

Kimino Yusha is designed for people who don't have a lot of time to play RPGs and is said to promise large-scale adventures that can be played in 30 minutes, whether the entire game is only 30 minutes long or each quest in the game is 30 minutes long has not yet been disclosed. The battles in the game use both screens.[1]

The character designs in the game highly resemble the ones used in a fellow SNK Playmore series called Doki Doki Majo Shinpan!."

cmccmc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
"Kimino Yusha (?????, Kimi no Y?sha?, Japanese for "Your Hero") is a role-playing game developed and published by SNK Playmore for the Nintendo DS video game console. The game is currently scheduled for a 2008 release in Japan.

Kimino Yusha is designed for people who don't have a lot of time to play RPGs and is said to promise large-scale adventures that can be played in 30 minutes, whether the entire game is only 30 minutes long or each quest in the game is 30 minutes long has not yet been disclosed. The battles in the game use both screens.[1]

The character designs in the game highly resemble the ones used in a fellow SNK Playmore series called Doki Doki Majo Shinpan!."
wow thats more than i was asking for but thanks.

ZarkZeraphyZerke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How's the translation going? I just noticed that this project doesn't have any fans so just wanted to cheer you guys on and i'm really looking forward to the completion of the translating of this cool game.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Omg I want this one so bad! I was thinking about it a couple days ago, but didn't wanna bump it and harass you asking "HOW FAR IS IT??!?". Anyway, I'm glad to hear that it's making progress, and if I can help you in some way, let me know!

PS: I thought Darth was helping you with this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but that's a long shot
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: I'm new! Hi!