XP
Country
Greece
cmccmc said:
Noitora said:
cmccmc said:
Noitora said:
cmccmc said:
I've never heard of this game . Whats it about?
It's an rpg.

there alot of types of rpg's. Is it a turn based or what
You can check it out at gamefaqs.

fine. I hate having to go there because I always get a freaking virus because my virus protection sucks
Then I can save you from doing that, it's a turn based rpg.

cmccmc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k thanks
smile.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
"Kimino Yusha (キミの勇者, Kimi no Yūsha?, Japanese for "Your Hero") is a role-playing game developed and published by SNK Playmore for the Nintendo DS video game console. The game is currently scheduled for a 2008 release in Japan.

Kimino Yusha is designed for people who don't have a lot of time to play RPGs and is said to promise large-scale adventures that can be played in 30 minutes, whether the entire game is only 30 minutes long or each quest in the game is 30 minutes long has not yet been disclosed. The battles in the game use both screens.[1]

The character designs in the game highly resemble the ones used in a fellow SNK Playmore series called Doki Doki Majo Shinpan!."

cmccmc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
"Kimino Yusha (?????, Kimi no Y?sha?, Japanese for "Your Hero") is a role-playing game developed and published by SNK Playmore for the Nintendo DS video game console. The game is currently scheduled for a 2008 release in Japan.

Kimino Yusha is designed for people who don't have a lot of time to play RPGs and is said to promise large-scale adventures that can be played in 30 minutes, whether the entire game is only 30 minutes long or each quest in the game is 30 minutes long has not yet been disclosed. The battles in the game use both screens.[1]

The character designs in the game highly resemble the ones used in a fellow SNK Playmore series called Doki Doki Majo Shinpan!."
wow thats more than i was asking for but thanks.

ZarkZeraphyZerke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How's the translation going? I just noticed that this project doesn't have any fans so just wanted to cheer you guys on and i'm really looking forward to the completion of the translating of this cool game.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Omg I want this one so bad! I was thinking about it a couple days ago, but didn't wanna bump it and harass you asking "HOW FAR IS IT??!?". Anyway, I'm glad to hear that it's making progress, and if I can help you in some way, let me know!

PS: I thought Darth was helping you with this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop ramming your rom