Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ravenxeo said:
_Chaz_ said:
Update please?

Die in a fire.

Would you mind to stop attacking people? We should probably say the same thing to you, you're more annoying with your insults and threats then those guys asking for an update. You add oil to the fire.

Just to annoy you: WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING? (even though I don't give a damn)

huhu123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pikachu577 said:
My game continually crashes at the Ecruteak Gym. I am currently using the version 5 patch with my game and this is like my fourth game that I have restarted.

These are the Action Replay codes that I am using currently (raw):
Always on
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020DD9DC E1A00000

Always on
020DD9E4 E1A00000

Could anyone please possibly help me? Thanks!

Hi, i think im having a similar problem in heartgold, where games are starting to crash a lot when i try to save the game. I am using no$gba with no$zoomer and this only happen after beating the third gym and getting the sprinkler. Does anyone know why this is happening? i really want to keep playing with the awesome translation patch because it is just amazing. btw the no$gba gives me a Rom-image has crashed error whenever i try to save. Any solutions?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the patch is fine to me now... but meh that's just me just wait a little while everyone hopefully kazo did not get hurt or killed himself or something like that... also there's a pokesav for HG/SS for those who use that...

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
i think the patch is fine to me now... but meh that's just me just wait a little while everyone hopefully kazo did not get hurt or killed himself or something like that... also there's a pokesav for HG/SS for those who use that...

Yeah, there is, but WORD OF CAUTION!

For the key items, IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ONES FROM HG/SS. I suspect that this might be the cause of me not being able to get certain key items, such as the Blue and Red orbs(it'll say that I got it, but not show up in the items case), among others. It also deletes any items you DO have. I learned that lesson after using this after getting my Apricorn case.

Also, as always, when you mod a Pokemon with PokeSav, it becomes a traded pokemon regardless if the number and name matches.

BE CAREFUL WHEN USING IT.

Plus, a personal word of advice, if you use PokeSav to make a new pokemon, have it as an egg and put steps to 1(meaning 256 steps, the steps are times the number in the box. if you put zero, it won't hatch). This way, it becomes a part of your Pokedex upon hatching. The regular way doesn't register it in the pokedex.

Also, if you're going to make your Pokemon level 100, put them at 99 and give them a rare candy. If you don't, they'll go back to a random level.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of using this.

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Giga_Gaia said:
Ravenxeo said:
_Chaz_ said:
Update please?

Die in a fire.

Would you mind to stop attacking people? We should probably say the same thing to you, you're more annoying with your insults and threats then those guys asking for an update. You add oil to the fire.

Just to annoy you: WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING? (even though I don't give a damn)

Die in a fire.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, PokeSav English 0.03 was released and they FINALLY added the key items for HG/SS.

Now, why I'm posting:

Can anyone tell me what the HELL these items are for:

-Greyish Fixation
-Sacred Ash
-The Fruit Of Life
-Capsule Lock
-Mother of Tin
-Pleasing Anchor
-Praised Puzzle

Let me now tell you what I remember. I know the Greyish Fixation is for Kyogre and the Mother of Tin MUST be for Lugia. What's the other stuff for?

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
sacred ash is for Ho-Oh basides that i hv never heard of any of the other names ever.. The one for Kyogre should be blue orb and for Groudon should be red orb so one of them should be the red orb but i dunno which
blink.gif

Prawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hotzdevil said:
sacred ash is for Ho-Oh basides that i hv never heard of any of the other names ever.. The one for Kyogre should be blue orb and for Groudon should be red orb so one of them should be the red orb but i dunno which
blink.gif

Fyi, Sacred Ash is a healing item.

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, I have been very busy this past week and spent what free time I had on other things. I am not as busy this week so hopefully I can get this version done soon.

AZBigbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
Sorry guys, I have been very busy this past week and spent what free time I had on other things. I am not as busy this week so hopefully I can get this version done soon.

Good to hear from you. Hope things went well last week, and hope they go well this week. Go at your own pace with the version we dont need it now despite what others think

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
JohnnyBlaze1986 said:
Well, PokeSav English 0.03 was released and they FINALLY added the key items for HG/SS.

Now, why I'm posting:

-Greyish Fixation
-Sacred Ash
-The Fruit Of Life
-Capsule Lock
-Mother of Tin
-Pleasing Anchor
-Praised Puzzle

Let me now tell you what I remember. I know the Greyish Fixation is for Kyogre and the Mother of Tin MUST be for Lugia. What's the other stuff for?
Mother of Tin is the Clear Bell, which at least in HG is used to summon Ho-Oh after climbing the tin tower. Sacred Ash is actually translated like in the Nintendo original and is a rare, one-of-a-kind healing item that puts your entire team back to full function, it is only found as Ho-Oh's held item when you catch it.

EDIT: My bad, that was the >clean< tin. The mother of tin is labeled as "Clear Bell" in PokéSav as well, but without the (?), so it might be a Pokémon Silver counterpart that summons Lugia or something, right. Bulbapedia lists it as "Tide Bell", which is the SoulSilver equivalent of the clear bell.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KazoWAR said:

Good news, maybe people will ask less question now. You should post that on your website.

RawkHawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Clear Bell/Tide Bell is used for summoning Ho-oh/Lugia respectively.

I believe that Capsule Lock is actually the Rock Capsule/Enigma Crystal, which is part of an event. It gets you the Lati you didn't get previously, as well as the Soul Dew.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Fat D said:
JohnnyBlaze1986 said:

Now, why I'm posting:

-Greyish Fixation
-Sacred Ash
-The Fruit Of Life
-Capsule Lock
-Mother of Tin
-Pleasing Anchor
-Praised Puzzle

Mother of Tin is the Clear Bell, which at least in HG is used to summon Ho-Oh after climbing the tin tower. Sacred Ash is actually translated like in the Nintendo original and is a rare, one-of-a-kind healing item that puts your entire team back to full function, it is only found as Ho-Oh's held item when you catch it.

EDIT: My bad, that was the >clean< tin. The mother of tin is labeled as "Clear Bell" in PokéSav as well, but without the (?), so it might be a Pokémon Silver counterpart that summons Lugia or something, right. Bulbapedia lists it as "Tide Bell", which is the SoulSilver equivalent of the clear bell.

I'm not sure about that Sacred Ash. It's in the key items pocket and it's a green orb. I'm playing Heart Gold and I know that the Clean Tin is used to summon Ho-Oh, hence why that isn't listed. That's what made me guess that the Mother of Tin is for Lugia.

The Sacred Ash is listed in the key items as a green orb, which I thought was supposed to be used to summon Rayquaza, but when I go back to the secret cave, nothing happens.
The Greyish Fixation worked fine to catch Kyogre, but no Rayquaza.

BTW, I used the new PokeSav to get those items.

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the key items, I didn't translate it , someone else did for me, Since I am not far in the game, still only have 7 badges, I couldn't really double check what the items where. but now with pokesav 0.03 I was able to get all the key items and see what they are, most of the items should now be the correct items in version 6.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
KazoWAR said:

Kazo, dont rush the patch.

with the exception of the really annoying noobz who keep asking when it will be out, most people would probably prefer less frequent patches, but when they are released they are further into the game.

apart from that, keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: someone is saying ultimate nes remix didn't had less games, it makes my brain hurts