Rocky5

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ether2802 said:
there was a channel version of the BootMii settings menu on some topic around here, search for it..!!
smile.gif

...Ohh and I really don't think you installed something in boot1, cause I believe we can't write anything on boot1, as we don't have access to it, that's why if you have not a compatible boot1 there is nothing you can do about it..!!

found the thing you were on about but still the power and eject buttons do nothing so am stumped the now though i do have a GC controller some where.

here is the thread if you want it.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155195

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people fail on this board? We have comeplete access to boot 1.......... however to change boot 1 will result in a brick. the reason for this is that boot 0 which we can not overwrite performs a hash signature check on boot 1. By changing boot 1 in anyway we change this signature. this causes that check to fail resulting in an unrepairable brick. An infectious could fix it but chances are most idiots that try to overwrite there boot 1 with a modified version or someone elses boot 1 either don't have an infectious or have neglected to back up there system keys. as for navigating the menu in bootmii. the wii remote will not sync with bootmii. it's not an error of any sort just an inability of the code. a fix is in the works if I understand correctly. as for the IOS version well I'm not sure I have not read up on that form of bootmii nor do I have reason to do so.

For those wanting to download someone elses nand backup stop now before you brick beyond repair. Flashing someone elses nand to your system will overwrite your boot1 and thusly change the hash signature on it causing the boot 0 signature check to fail. thusly boot fails before ever reaching boot 2 or bootmii. Meaning your wii is now a paper whieght that has a light that will change from red to gree and cause your tv to have a blank black screen.

Vegeta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nabster92 said:
Do you have a boot2 installed bootmii or just the ios one? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the system face buttons didn't work when loading from the hbc, but I could be wrong.

I have BootMii installed as an IOS and I can't install it as boot2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1