• Start date
  • Views 1,180,339
  • Replies 8,959

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, reporting in here again, passed the pkmn center part and everything, i'm getting full EXP from wild battles etc. no lag no freezes. Using DSTWO with the latest 1.06 firmware.
gbasp.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
CycloDS latest Beta 4: No crash, but cant gain any EXP
tongue.gif
My Bidoof looking Water starter is getting beaten
frown.gif

People around me have overleveled pokes...

CloudLink

Trophies
XP
Country
Searinox said:
kanefan666 said:
Lmao Searinox!! And i still think that you can get exp... try playing lil more... maybe youve been playing the tutorial all this time. It will end sometime
Exp? Screw exp! I demand an AR code to disable exp gains to allow for pro runs!!

Lol, that or some Item that you start with 6 of that prevents the Pokemon holding it from getting EXP.

It'd be pretty cool, obviously a total Lv5 run would be impossible, but like someone had said: Use your Lv5 to catch a Lv7, use that to catch a Lv11, use that to catch a Lv15, etc etc.
Eventually you should end out with a team of like 40-50ish Pokemon which will make the Elite 4 somewhat challenging and fun
tongue.gif

ashsaber

Trophies
XP
Country
CrimzonEyed said:
ashsaber said:
It WORKS on R4 wood firmware!
yaynds.gif

Just disable the rom cheat and in game reset - turn it to off on settings.
The game will run after that!
Just no exp from battles...
angry.gif

Check out 4chan /tr/ if you don't believe me!
it does work, but have the same kind of freeze after a while. about the same kind of AP as from soulsilver

Yeah... you're right... just got my first freeze...
It was just too good to be true...
the number of events that trigger the AP is very low on comparison to SS without the fist badge too... Damn...

i has a sad now

CloudLink

Trophies
XP
Country
jonesman99 said:
Like on some serious business, is there someway we can contact the release groups, especially Bahamut? I really wanna say thank you, cause there's over 400 pages of selfishness (including other threads, open and closed). Im at a point in my life where reality is an eternal nightmare, heaven, or both.

I believe their email is: [email protected]

Also, how can it be a nightmare and heaven at the same time? I've been living in a nightmare for 4 years now, but here's not the place to talk about that.

But yea, this thread was full of people being selfish and now it's full of people trying to progress towards a working patch and things that need patching.

LunarDD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kevin1231 said:
Guys, reporting in here again, passed the pkmn center part and everything, i'm getting full EXP from wild battles etc. no lag no freezes. Using DSTWO with the latest 1.06 firmware.
gbasp.gif

crap! that means that no gain exp isnt just because of the tutorial its AP =(

axlefoley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On desmume I didn't get any exp but then again I only did the 1st two battles is this normal across the board for all emus and carts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1