• Replies 8,959

Gazah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I can't believe we've come this far without a Pokemon MMO. Think how much cold hard cash that'd rake into the big Nintendo vault. Rare pokemon would actually be rare, catching a legendary would be suitably difficult so that they're super rare, it'd have plenty to do, you could set up your own clans and the like. A full 3D World of Warcraft style gaming universe with all the old regions fully recreated in 3D alongside all new areas, plus of course the MMO capacity for expansion packs to bring in yet more areas and pokemon. I'm willing to bet that most of the people reading this topic right now, waiting eagerly for Black and White to be dumped, if you went into your local store right now and saw this on the shelves, you'd probably come in your pants.

Like quests, you have to do certain quests on a pokemon MMO for an item or a rare pokemon and have the ablity to catch that pokemon once for legendary and item? Simples?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Remember, as long as it's made by humans, it isn't safe.
(and I mean that about all things, but mostly the AP; we destroy everything XD)

Giga_Gaia said:
They should make a 3D pokemon game on their console, like the portable ones, not the stadium or colosseum crap. Full adventure in 3D.

Remember, as long as it's made by humans, it isn't safe.
(and I mean that about all things, but mostly the AP; we destroy everything XD)
God no, that means we'd have to use the wii remote for save data if we travel anywhere

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Is there seriously a pokemon called Roopushin? It sounds like an illegal act in Australia.

hey leave our native animals out of it, theyre good eating
tongue.gif

i like how kangaroos got linked to a poke that looks nothing like one

Kincaid777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I'm new here, but I've been checking this forum like every day, it updates so fast xD
I understand that you cant post or send links to roms or anything but if anyone gets the chance would they mind pm'ing me if they know it's out? Once again, not asking for the link xD

Shoat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Greatforce said:
Guess i am the only 1 who thinks the Elite Four is crap

Not particularily crap. It's a bit unusual that all of their pokemon are exactly on the same level without any variations inbetween them, but that's not really bad.

What is bad though is that there's a 15 level difference between the elite 4 and the champ.

Which means, that at the point where the elite 4 are a challenging, but manageable fight, you will get absolutely DESTROYED by the champ.

And if you grind your level up to the point where you can defeat the champ, the elite 4 will be a joke and not enjoyable anymore, you'll just stomp every one of them without any issues.

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Kincaid777 said:
Okay, so I'm new here, but I've been checking this forum like every day, it updates so fast xD
I understand that you cant post or send links to roms or anything but if anyone gets the chance would they mind pm'ing me if they know it's out? Once again, not asking for the link xD

When it's out, it will appear on the front page under the releases section. For that matter, all DS games that are dumped appear there.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shoat said:
Greatforce said:
Guess i am the only 1 who thinks the Elite Four is crap

Not particularily crap. It's a bit unusual that all of their pokemon are exactly on the same level without any variations inbetween them, but that's not really bad.

What is bad though is that there's a 15 level difference between the elite 4 and the champ.

Which means, that at the point where the elite 4 are a challenging, but manageable fight, you will get absolutely DESTROYED by the champ.

And if you grind your level up to the point where you can defeat the champ, the elite 4 will be a joke and not enjoyable anymore, you'll just stomp every one of them without any issues.

Take the fire starter and only use it through the entire game. You can beat the elite 4 and champion that way all the time. Not gonna change just because the champion got 15 levels.

KHNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
have you guys seen the update on serebii? about the E4. (after)
# 00:08; New character at the end; Zekrom Lv. 52, Gigigear Lv. 50, Zoroark Lv. 50, Abagoora Lv. 50, Aakeosu Lv. 50 & Baibanira Lv. 50. Awaiting confirmation on this
# 00:12; Another one at the end; Desukan, Baffuron, Shibirudon, Kirikizan, Gamageroge, all at Lv. 52& Sazandora at Lv. 54

Kincaid777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porygon-X said:
Kincaid777 said:

When it's out, it will appear on the front page under the releases section. For that matter, all DS games that are dumped appear there.

Thanks =D
Oh and as for the E4, it does seem pretty ridiculous only 4 pokemon each =0

Do99ey!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the 15 level jump is annoying. I bet there will be a victory road type cave that you have to go through before reaching the pokemon league, so I guess I'll be spending a lot of time there before challenging the champ :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice