Hacking Is your R4 stuck on "Loading..."?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
megaman671 said:
TrolleyDave said:
megaman671 said:
thnxs man! now ill start saving my cash for a new AK2. plus, are there any fakes out there? we have seen it with r4 (no duh) and dstt and m3. so r there?

No probs mate! There are fake AK2s around from what I've read on the forums but you can't tell until you open them. If you order this one from DealExtreme (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16142) you've got a pretty good chance of getting a proper AK2. If you ask in the AK2 sub-forum here someone might be able to point you towards a reliable Canadian seller though.

thnxxs (again.. lol) can you use saves from r4 on a ak2? if you can't well... that could be a problem =\

All mine worked fine! I went from R4->DSTT->EDGE->AK2 and the saves were all compatible with each other. With AKAIO you just have to remember to set the save type as .sav instead of .nds.sav and it should work fine.

megaman671

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
megaman671 said:
TrolleyDave said:
megaman671 said:
thnxs man! now ill start saving my cash for a new AK2. plus, are there any fakes out there? we have seen it with r4 (no duh) and dstt and m3. so r there?

No probs mate! There are fake AK2s around from what I've read on the forums but you can't tell until you open them. If you order this one from DealExtreme (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16142) you've got a pretty good chance of getting a proper AK2. If you ask in the AK2 sub-forum here someone might be able to point you towards a reliable Canadian seller though.

thnxxs (again.. lol) can you use saves from r4 on a ak2? if you can't well... that could be a problem =\

All mine worked fine! I went from R4->DSTT->EDGE->AK2 and the saves were all compatible with each other. With AKAIO you just have to remember to set the save type as .sav instead of .nds.sav and it should work fine.

kk thats good. but i wonder, what kind of card uses the .nds.sav ext.?

arsene_lupin_260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I have another problem as my R4 stuck on the "loading".
You see, I have traded my SC Lite for a R4 Ultra (it maybe a fake, but I think the YSMenu can handle that)...
But now it stuck on the loading screen.
What I think is different is: that if you remove the SD card, it would show the message "Can't find the SD card" instead (My old R4 showed this as a clue for me to fix it once). But this time, it still stuck on the loading screen.
Any help, please?

arsene_lupin_260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Umm... Is there a link?
But we haven't taken the account that the "loading" screen doesn't change into the "can't find SD card" screen if we remove the micro SD yet...

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
arsene_lupin_2606 said:
Wow, but I can't. I live in Vietnam...
But still, thanks anyway!

Did you use this guide for installing YSMenu?
If you haven't tried it, try it.
It's the best guide for R4 clones and official R4's.
And if you still have problem try posting in that topic, since it is more likely that your problem will get solved there rather than here.

megaman671

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK i have a lag issue with my R4-iii

i have just finished downloading Pokemon platinum. when ever i get into the game, it lags alot. I know it lags in Hearthome city in the original cart but it is lagging everywhere. can anyone help?

Oh yah, and im getting an Acekard 2.1 sometime next week.

arsene_lupin_260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
delpickko said:
Did you use this guide for installing YSMenu?
If you haven't tried it, try it.
It's the best guide for R4 clones and official R4's.
And if you still have problem try posting in that topic, since it is more likely that your problem will get solved there rather than here.
Well... if I remember correctly, I used R4YSauto instead.
But I'll give it another try! If it's fixed or not, I'll let you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Red Bitch Blue Bitch Pumping ain't easy!