Hacking Is your R4 stuck on "Loading..."?

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Haha..
Edge dun have much error?I mean technical problem example cannot read microsd,ds cant detect it etc....
R4 got lot of these problem.....

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The only problem I've ever seen/had with the Edge is that on a couple of them the MicroSD card didn't fit flush in the slot, it stuck up about 1mm. It still worked perfectly and has never had a problem.

You won't get any of the problems you get with a R4 fake/clone on an Edge.

megaman671

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
personally, now that i have and acekard 2.1, i would recommend buying that instead. dont get me wrong, EDGE is good too, but im more of an acekard fan. plus we now have AkAiO 1.5! im now happy +)

try finding an IPlayer as well, since you can run backed-up gba games on slot-1 without an expansion

luigiman1928

Most original Custom Title
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean my R4i-SDHC is a clone too? Noooooooooo!
hate2.gif

n0ob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure Transcend MicroSDs aren't compatible with R4s, I checked a website and I even checked it IRL. It hangs on loading, so use a Sandisk.

altoplayer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I read through eveything but nothing come to my situration.

I have a FAKE R4i which is the r4ultra.com

I dont have a dsi just the ds lite

i just bought that one since it was the only one left at the store.

but no matter how many times i try to put the 1.55 kernal it still stays at the loading screen.

I dont have ti update anything since i dont have the dsi right?

more info

ds lite

fake r4 from r4ultra.com "a real r4 ultra not the fake one on there website*

kington 2 GB sd micro

en-1.55 i get on there web site dosent work.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dbfergus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I tell if my R4 is a clone or not? I actually tried install the official firmware and then got stuck on loading, but my card says "R4" Revolution for DS. Is it possible they just recreated the label or something?

algenash

Trophies
XP
Country
got my R4 Revolution for DS today. Installed the official Firmware and it just keeps hangin on loading screen. Have also used r4ysauto to put ysmenu on the card but get same thing. Any help welcomed.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
dbfergus said:
How do I tell if my R4 is a clone or not? I actually tried install the official firmware and then got stuck on loading, but my card says "R4" Revolution for DS. Is it possible they just recreated the label or something?

Some of the clones look like exact replicas. What is the website address on the box?

QUOTE(algenash @ Dec 16 2009, 08:07 PM) got my R4 Revolution for DS today. Installed the official Firmware and it just keeps hangin on loading screen. Have also used r4ysauto to put ysmenu on the card but get same thing. Any help welcomed.

Try running R4YSAuto again but select build for clone.

dbfergus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok...I think I'm finally getting somewhere.

My R4 is a clone. The website on the box says "www.r4dsl.net". However, my card doesn't say R4-III on it. I'm guessing this would mean that I would need their firmware to run cheats and downloaded saves properly?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
dbfergus said:

My R4 is a clone. The website on the box says "www.r4dsl.net". However, my card doesn't say R4-III on it. I'm guessing this would mean that I would need their firmware to run cheats and downloaded saves properly?

Yep, grab the firmware from that site if it's what it says on the box. It should work then.

8xlx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4i and nothing seems to be working. It keep saying Fake card contact seller. I have no idea what to do. Please help.

dbfergus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
dbfergus said:

Yep, grab the firmware from that site if it's what it says on the box. It should work then.
Yeesh. I tried it and all they have is firmware for the R4-III however it doesn't work on my card at all. x_x

I'm worried that site doesn't even support my card anymore and since they changed their firmware for their new card, I dunno what to do.

I just went ahead and ordered an Acekard...hopefully that'll do me better.
frown.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
8xlx8 said:
I have an R4i and nothing seems to be working. It keep saying Fake card contact seller. I have no idea what to do. Please help.

Which R4i? Saying R4i doesn't mean anything because there's about 5 or 6 clones!

QUOTE(dbfergus @ Dec 23 2009, 02:34 AM) Yeesh. I tried it and all they have is firmware for the R4-III however it doesn't work on my card at all. x_x

I'm worried that site doesn't even support my card anymore and since they changed their firmware for their new card, I dunno what to do.

I just went ahead and ordered an Acekard...hopefully that'll do me better.
frown.gif

Good choice, the AK2 won't let you down. Put AKAIO on it and you can't go wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-