Is there a way to transfer save data from one profile to another?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by MuffinAlibaba, Jan 11, 2016.

1. MuffinAlibaba
    OP

MuffinAlibaba Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    I just got permabanned on miiverse (I had 3 or 4 strikes for minor offenses prior to the ban) and this is quite annoying as that means I can't use the in-game message system in Xenoblade X and that I can't upload Mario Maker levels. I have a ban free nnid on the console, it just doesn't have access to my main profile's save data. Any way to change that?

2. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    I heard you can get unbanned if you use use the badge arcade (on the 3DS).

3. MuffinAlibaba
    OP

MuffinAlibaba Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    I don't think that's true unless that's a glitch or exploit or something, I already started badge arcade and it didn't do anything to my account.

4. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Somewhere
    It's Nintendo, do you think they would implement useful features for the end user? Ha ha

AFAIK no you can't. Unless you can with Homebrew or something, since I don't have Homebrew I don't know what apps are released aside from Loadiine, also a few games share the same save between all users (Like Nintendo Land).

Other than that, you could download your levels in Mario Maker and upload them again on your new account, are you sure its a permaban? It might be a temporary ban o: Good luck anyways.

5. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
  6. MuffinAlibaba
    OP

MuffinAlibaba Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    @piratesephiroth tried that before, too. It just gives me the generic gray "you are banned from posting error code 039482397575784647564398" box.
    @Garro yeah I was looking for some homebrew method, I'm more of a lurker than a poster on here.

GotKrypto67 likes this.
  7. kamesenin888

kamesenin888 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 20, 2007
    If you are on 5.4 or lower you can use saviine

MuffinAlibaba likes this.
  8. MuffinAlibaba
    OP

MuffinAlibaba Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    Guess I'll wait for that exploit everyone's talking about to come out, I'm on most recent firmware. :(

9. urherenow

urherenow GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2009
    United States
    Japan
    Yes you can. It's just a tiny bit complicated, but you will mirror the data on your banned console and lose the data on the one you are transferring to (so if you prefer save progress on the latter, use savedatafiler or the other ninjhax thing first, to export your saves.

Follow my tutorial here for manually transferring stuff. When you are done, your unbanned console will no longer read its own files from SD, but it will read the SD files from your old one. And in your case (2 different consoles) you MUST follow all of the directions. You can't simply swap the movable.sed. You have to edit it. -> http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...ter-failed-transfer-NNID-already-transferred)

You can already downgrade to 9.2 from 10.3. That's all you need to get this done. decrypt9wip or even rxtools can give you your nand.fat16.xorpad that you need. (after you downgrade).

Last edited by urherenow, Jan 14, 2016
  10. kamesenin888

kamesenin888 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 20, 2007
    Dude we are talking about the wii u

11. MuffinAlibaba
    OP

MuffinAlibaba Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    No no, I didn't say I have multiple Wii Us, just multiple users on one. I got a permaban as one user, not a console ban.

12. urherenow

urherenow GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2009
    United States
    Japan
    Oops. My bad :wacko: