Hacking Is there a way to transfer save data from one profile to another?

MuffinAlibaba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just got permabanned on miiverse (I had 3 or 4 strikes for minor offenses prior to the ban) and this is quite annoying as that means I can't use the in-game message system in Xenoblade X and that I can't upload Mario Maker levels. I have a ban free nnid on the console, it just doesn't have access to my main profile's save data. Any way to change that?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just got permabanned on miiverse (I had 3 or 4 strikes for minor offenses prior to the ban) and this is quite annoying as that means I can't use the in-game message system in Xenoblade X and that I can't upload Mario Maker levels. I have a ban free nnid on the console, it just doesn't have access to my main profile's save data. Any way to change that?
I heard you can get unbanned if you use use the badge arcade (on the 3DS).

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
I have a ban free nnid on the console, it just doesn't have access to my main profile's save data. Any way to change that?
It's Nintendo, do you think they would implement useful features for the end user? Ha ha

AFAIK no you can't. Unless you can with Homebrew or something, since I don't have Homebrew I don't know what apps are released aside from Loadiine, also a few games share the same save between all users (Like Nintendo Land).

Other than that, you could download your levels in Mario Maker and upload them again on your new account, are you sure its a permaban? It might be a temporary ban o: Good luck anyways.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can. It's just a tiny bit complicated, but you will mirror the data on your banned console and lose the data on the one you are transferring to (so if you prefer save progress on the latter, use savedatafiler or the other ninjhax thing first, to export your saves.

Follow my tutorial here for manually transferring stuff. When you are done, your unbanned console will no longer read its own files from SD, but it will read the SD files from your old one. And in your case (2 different consoles) you MUST follow all of the directions. You can't simply swap the movable.sed. You have to edit it. -> http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...ter-failed-transfer-NNID-already-transferred)

Guess I'll wait for that exploit everyone's talking about to come out, I'm on most recent firmware. :(
You can already downgrade to 9.2 from 10.3. That's all you need to get this done. decrypt9wip or even rxtools can give you your nand.fat16.xorpad that you need. (after you downgrade).

Last edited by urherenow,

MuffinAlibaba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes you can. It's just a tiny bit complicated, but you will mirror the data on your banned console and lose the data on the one you are transferring to (so if you prefer save progress on the latter, use savedatafiler or the other ninjhax thing first, to export your saves.

Follow my tutorial here for manually transferring stuff. When you are done, your unbanned console will no longer read its own files from SD, but it will read the SD files from your old one. And in your case (2 different consoles) you MUST follow all of the directions. You can't simply swap the movable.sed. You have to edit it. -> http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...ter-failed-transfer-NNID-already-transferred)

You can already downgrade to 9.2 from 10.3. That's all you need to get this done. decrypt9wip or even rxtools can give you your nand.fat16.xorpad that you need. (after you downgrade).
No no, I didn't say I have multiple Wii Us, just multiple users on one. I got a permaban as one user, not a console ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: