Hacking Is there a tutorial too upgrade from 5.05 cached Mira hen to 6.72 and hen?

k3rizz3k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wanting to pull my old ps4 from the closet and upgrade to the newest henable version, and not sure how to proceed.

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eh, depending on various things such as forgetting to remove a disc or detach a USB device after inevitable kernel panics and or jailbreak fails, you'll probably wind up deploying/caching whatever host option you use many times. But in essence, @godreborn 's assumption is spot on.

Reactions: susi91

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Really? For jailbreak fails is that recommended too? Thought a reboot is enough?
Sometimes a jailbreak attempt will just keep failing for some reason. I've resorted to all manner of methods at times to get a successful result. Including, but certainly not limited to deleting browser cache. And other times I can get a string of a dozen or more successful attempts. It certainly is rather mysterious! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All in all though, I do not regret my decision to upgrade to 6.72 from 5.05.

Reactions: susi91

Caveman

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
oh my god you're still using this website :D i saw ur psp duke nukem post thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

reeven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Use leeful v10 link with 6.72 and hen 2.1.3. i have an good percentage, like 80-85% of tries. Same as 5.05 or even better. And to play Days Gone on this ps....because other one is at my nephews. I love this game. Best game for me after all gow games, soc, ICO and last guardian.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: