PS4 PRO 5.05 constantly crashes and shuts down when loading hen...any ideas?

ray_ray696

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll get back to back crashes and my PS4 shuts dn and the only way to turn it back on is to unplug it first from the wall then I'm able to turn it on. It then goes thru the process of scanning storage then restarts to the main menu. This just started recently for about 1.5 weeks ago. I load hen from Al-Azif, go to 5.05 then click on hen. If it takes too long it crashes. I've loaded from darksoftware and so far it has only crashed once on that host but I think they are using an older version of hen and there is no way to check which version they are using. I've tried ps4editzz and it crashed on me there also. I tried to pull up hakkuraifu and on my ps4 the page comes up but no options and when I try it on my pc I can pull up the payloads. Is really frustrating. If you guys have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

KuntilanakMerah

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
don't forget to change your harddrive into ssd and use karo or psphoar exploit

if you don't want to upgrade your hdd into ssd you need 4-5 minutes waiting before launching the exploit

ray_ray696

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is where I would start.

use Al-Azif dns
clear cache and cookies
clear web history
use prb and leeful's host
Thanks, after clearing the cache, cookies and browsing history and waiting 5 mins it is working awesome again. I guess I'm going to do this every time I run a payload as the kernel panics suck. Next project is to try and run the payloads locally with leeful's v1.4 or something else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.