Help with cloning HDD for nobd ps4

Dashing_21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I have a ps4 running 9.00 with no BD drive. I want to upgrade/replace it's HDD. Since I can't update, I have to clone the old HDD or backup it's IMP partitions using BD-toolkit and then use Winhex to change the HDD partitions with the backup files. I have followed the orbis repair guide. This is my progress,
I have backed up my partitions from the ps4 with no BD. > Used another ps4 to format the new 1tb HDD and prepared it. > Got all my partitions in usb, attached usb and the new HDD to my computer. > Got Winhex working . Now here I'm stuck. I don't know what to do next. The orbis repair guide says "Copy the 1st sector number". I have no idea what is the 1st sector number. I have no experience with Winhex and I couldn't find any SIMPLE guides explaining how to use it. Can someone guide me what to do next ? Or explain with screenshots how is Winhex used and how can I replace the HDD partitions.

TheCroupier

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a ps4 running 9.00 with no BD drive. I want to upgrade/replace it's HDD. Since I can't update, I have to clone the old HDD or backup it's IMP partitions using BD-toolkit and then use Winhex to change the HDD partitions with the backup files. I have followed the orbis repair guide. This is my progress,
I have backed up my partitions from the ps4 with no BD. > Used another ps4 to format the new 1tb HDD and prepared it. > Got all my partitions in usb, attached usb and the new HDD to my computer. > Got Winhex working . Now here I'm stuck. I don't know what to do next. The orbis repair guide says "Copy the 1st sector number". I have no idea what is the 1st sector number. I have no experience with Winhex and I couldn't find any SIMPLE guides explaining how to use it. Can someone guide me what to do next ? Or explain with screenshots how is Winhex used and how can I replace the HDD partitions.
I figured out the crappy Orbis tutorial, let me know if you still need help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto