Gaming Is Sonic Forces a Good Buy at Half Price?

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanna take advantage of gamestop's buy 2 get 1 free deal, I wanna get sonic forces not from the perspective that it's a good game, i wanna buy it for shits and giggles more or less. That and was wanting to try and see if i buy 2 and get 1 free, if i could still return sonic forces and get my poor $20 back. It sounds scummy, I feel bad talking about it, but gamestop scammed me first, plus i plan on saving for ultimate right after. If not, any preowned games around $20 i should check out that i should check out using the Buy 2 Get 1 free deal?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's not the worst sonic game I ever played really, but there are better games out there.
But I'm not sure if they'd give you 20$ in trade in value.

If you try to return it, I believe the slip will point out it was bought at reduced value so it might be exempt or you'll only get like half value or something.

since i cant view their us website, i can't look for prices, but octopath traveler could be cheap by now if you like rpgs, maybe binding of isaac, RE Revelations or Disgaea 5?

All that said, don't feel pressured into getting anything just because there is a two for one program at gamestop if what you really want is Smash. (45$ at amazon)

If the eshop is an option, 20$ could buy you like Hollow Knight, Stardew Valley, The Messenger or Shantae and the Pirates Curse or something.

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was planning on getting smash, I bought xenoverse 2 for $20, then just gonna hold the rest of the money for next week when allowence hits, Walmart is doing the same thing, so I can pick it up same day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: admonish