DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine from RHS. It was a black one but I can still feel the bump under the sticker. Good thing is that the micro SD doesn't stick out at all. Maybe only some of the Micro SDs do, mine is a Kingston Taiwan.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sirender72 said:
Does anybody know when the new white batch will be in stock at places like RHS? I was looking to buy a white one from there to match my DS, but they currently only have black. I'm wondering how long I might have to wait, or should I just suck it up and buy a black one. I suppose that would be a safe bet...
I was wondering where the white ones were too. They haven't had any for a few weeks now.

sirender72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
White ones are in stock again at RHS, I think they were in a few days back. I'm assuming they would be the newest ones, so hopefully no design flaws or anything like that. I just picked one up along with a EZV 3-in-1.

redeyez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoNSTaR said:
I just got mine from RHS. It was a black one but I can still feel the bump under the sticker. Good thing is that the micro SD doesn't stick out at all. Maybe only some of the Micro SDs do, mine is a Kingston Taiwan.

I got mine around the time you got yours. Since specs as you.

Havent had a problem with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol