Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting the 'looks like something went wrong' garbled screen while trying to install the Ironfall 'sploit :mellow:
Anyone else having issues with it?
Yes.
It worked perfect on my sis' 2DS, both with the starter, both on 9.9, both with ironfall 1.0.
My 3DS (an OLD), with identical setup, failed to install ironhax, 1.0 or otherwise, with aforementioned garbled screen "looks like something went wrong!"

kontrolaltdelete

Task Manager
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's what I did - I ran Ironfall once, created profile, then quit. Ran the exploit again and it worked. I, too, had the messed up screen the first time.

Try making a save file then do it again.

Reactions: V3NUS_M1NER

C3po345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already had Youtube before smea did the announcement you might have an old version. Just delete your current one and redownload from the eShop while it lasts.
I did that and nothing changed. It's either that Smealum's DNS server is down due to a sudden influx of traffic or everyone with this problem is royally screwed and can never install Tubehax.

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just keep attempting to launch TubeHax; I realize that sometimes the thing doesn't launch all time properly, so..
I've tried like 20 times it just loads the Youtube app normally... i downloaded YT yesterday so i don't think its an old version either

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.
It worked perfect on my sis' 2DS, both with the starter, both on 9.9, both with ironfall 1.0.
My 3DS (an OLD), with identical setup, failed to install ironhax, 1.0 or otherwise, with aforementioned garbled screen "looks like something went wrong!"
Here's what I did - I ran Ironfall once, created profile, then quit. Ran the exploit again and it worked. I, too, had the messed up screen the first time.

Try making a save file then do it again.
You sir, are a life saver! My sis already had a save made!:grog::yaynds:

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Am I the only one who can't launch CitrAGB (the one from 'starter pack') at all? I have the bios and a game on the root of the SD card, all other homebrew from the pack work, but this one just gives me an (immediate) red lower screen and I have to power cycle the 3DS.

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is any one getting a error when you try to download the free sonic boom theme? it keep saying it wont let me download it if i dont update something?

iZallen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried like 20 times it just loads the Youtube app normally... i downloaded YT yesterday so i don't think its an old version either

Under your internet settings on your 3DS: is the one set to launch YouHax the only one available? Its possible that the 3DS will attempt to launch it through the normal means first.

MrCheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just in case anyone else was as slow to figure it out as I am: no, it is NOT possible to launch Ironfall while running 9.2 firmware.

Reactions: cvskid

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So apparently sleep mode only works while in tubehax...how unfortunate. Would love to see it in the launchers that don't require internet. :sleep:

JustSomeone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Youtube crashes i dont know why
0ce34c6a23d6ed6b1e977f0754c7a1b8.jpg

6786cccb0d5ae06dc766852918677d37.jpg
i had this problem..

SOLUTION: reinstall youtube from the eshop.

After that launch youtube and it will ask your firmware be sure to choose yours

NOTE: Caution with the NEW firmware cause its for the NEW 3ds

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Under your internet settings on your 3DS: is the one set to launch YouHax the only one available? Its possible that the 3DS will attempt to launch it through the normal means first.
I only have the one connection, with the DNS settings set to what was told

iZallen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who can't launch CitrAGB (the one from 'starter pack') at all? I have the bios and a game on the root of the SD card, all other homebrew from the pack work, but this one just gives me an (immediate) red lower screen and I have to power cycle the 3DS.

Replace the boot.3dsx file with this one; it should launch fine. (Replace it with the older one.)
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/Mf15R6Sn/file.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)