• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Infamous shyster George Santos finally expelled from US Congress

• Thread starter Xzi
  • Start date
  • Views 4,552
  • Replies 70
  • Likes 6

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you don't believe dictator day 1 that came straight out ofv the morons mouth? you're as dangerous as you would be dictator
Say you are ok with the media covering up Epstein's child sex trafficking client list without saying so. It's not surprising to see your TDS takes precedence over the safety of children.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh more whataboutism from the high school dropout
Here's another ghoul who is fine with the media covering up for Epstein's friends and clients. People bring up whataboutism when they lack a sufficient argument. The person known to post walls of links from the pedo enabling media should probably sit this one out.

The fact that you are not outraged at any of this says a lot about your character.

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's another ghoul who is fine with the media covering up for Epstein's friends and clients. People bring up whataboutism when they lack a sufficient argument. The person known to post walls of links from the pedo enabling media should probably sit this one out.

The fact that you are not outraged at any of this says a lot about your character.
Point out where I did that you rapist supporting moron.

Reactions: KingVamp

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Point out where I did that you rapist supporting moron.
Every time you share an article from the propaganda media. Whether it's ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, NYTimes, WaPo, BBC, Fox News, Newsmax and anybody else who has shown a lack of interest over the decades over this story. They avoid it, because it involves them and their friends in academia, government and Hollywood. The same media who would rather walk us into World War III than give up the names of Epstein's clients and friends. The same media who for years said that child sex trafficking to elites is a rightwing conspiracy. Why do you accept this premise without a single question or thought? We all know the FBI has all of the video evidence from his NY mansion, pedo island and New Mexico ranch, and they've been sitting on it for years now. Ask yourself why?

These are the people you support by using them as sources. Why are you mad that I point it out?

This world is run by a cult of pedophiles and people like you are still playing the red/blue team sport game like it's 2004. It's truly pathetic and sickening if you really think about it.

Let me know if you are having any difficulties deciphering anything that I wrote. I intentionally used very small words for your benefit so you won't have to cry for a translator.

• Haha

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time you share an article from the propaganda media. Whether it's ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, NYTimes, WaPo, BBC, Fox News, Newsmax and anybody else who has shown a lack of interest over the decades over this story. They avoid it, because it involves them and their friends in academia, government and Hollywood. The same media who would rather walk us into World War III than give up the names of Epstein's clients and friends. The same media who for years said that child sex trafficking to elites is a rightwing conspiracy. Why do you accept this premise without a single question or thought? We all know the FBI has all of the video evidence from his NY mansion, pedo island and New Mexico ranch, and they've been sitting on it for years now. Ask yourself why?

These are the people you support by using them as sources. Why are you mad that I point it out?

This world is run by a cult of pedophiles and people like you are still playing the red/blue team sport game like it's 2004. It's truly pathetic and sickening if you really think about it.

Let me know if you are having any difficulties deciphering anything that I wrote. I intentionally used very small words for your benefit so you won't have to cry for a translator.
You're an objective moron. I'd you don't like being called a moron, you should stop making moronic statements.

Last edited by supermist,
Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The same media who would rather walk us into World War III than give up the names of Epstein's clients and friends.
You mean the list that was just re-released and re-confirmed for like the third time? The one that shows Donald Trump flew to Epstein's pedo island multiple times? That list?

I'm sure that's somehow diffe(R)ent in your mind, though.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're an objective moron. I'd you don't like being called a moron, you should stop making moronic statements.
Once again, you are upset at the wrong person.
Post automatically merged:

You mean the list that was just re-released and re-confirmed for like the third time? The one that shows Donald Trump flew to Epstein's pedo island multiple times? That list?

I'm sure that's somehow diffe(R)ent in your mind, though.
You're so stupid you don't even know that what was just released was not a flight log. It was sworn court testimony and the testimony that was given exonerates Trump. But everyone knows you are the dumbest person on the site so it doesn't surprise anybody. Virginia Giuffre specifically said she never saw Trump at the island. It's obvious you don't read original documentation. You just regurgitate whatever the pedo enabling propaganda feed you and you eagerly swallow it whole.

You also missed where I specifically talked about the blackmail videos that Epstein took of everybody who visited. Why is the FBI hiding them? Are you even the least bit curious?

• Haha

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're so stupid you don't even know that what was just released was not a flight log. It was sworn court testimony and the testimony that was given exonerates Trump. But everyone knows you are the dumbest person on the site so it doesn't surprise anybody. Virginia Giuffre specifically said she never saw Trump at the island. It's obvious you don't read original documentation. You just regurgitate whatever the pedo enabling propaganda feed you and you eagerly swallow it whole.

You also missed where I specifically talked about the blackmail videos that Epstein took of everybody who visited. Why is the FBI hiding them? Are you even the least bit curious?
You support rapist Donald Trump (guilty in court) and believe the election was stolen. You're the last person to call anyone stupid.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Here's multiple pictures of Trump and Epstein
1705029327808.png
1705029404670.png

1705029276531.png
1705029258275.png

There are actually a lot more but it seems like Trump and Epstein were pretty close friends.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Xzi and The Catboy

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Worth repeating that Trump was found guilty of rape in a court of law.

It's no wonder LoserPatTX is so fixated on deflecting this.
He also has countless pictures of him being creepy to young girls, including his own daughter. I am not posting those because that's just gross but they are findable with a very simple search. He's even made creepy comments about his daughter, something I can't imagine anyone actually defending. Quite honestly, I am shocked that people have defended many of his comments about sexual assault and harassment.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He also has countless pictures of him being creepy to young girls, including his own daughter. I am not posting those because that's just gross but they are findable with a very simple search. He's even made creepy comments about his daughter, something I can't imagine anyone actually defending. Quite honestly, I am shocked that people have defended many of his comments about sexual assault and harassment.
It's what we call Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's what we call Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Wasn't that the term meant to be about people freaking out over Trump becoming president? I do recall it being used for that. I could be wrong or maybe I missed when the meaning changed though. I stopped following a lot of this stuff to focus on other things, like my YouTube content and Twitch streams

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't that the term meant to be about people freaking out over Trump becoming president? I do recall it being used for that. I could be wrong or maybe I missed when the meaning changed though. I stopped following a lot of this stuff to focus on other things, like my YouTube content and Twitch streams
It was a strawman MAGAs came up with that they later ended up believing to be true. They came up with the term but at the bat it was already projection. I simply use it correctly and for what it really is.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's multiple pictures of Trump and Epstein
View attachment 413474View attachment 413475
View attachment 413473View attachment 413472

There are actually a lot more but it seems like Trump and Epstein were pretty close friends.
Yep. I saw those 7 years ago. Since then, Trump gave testimony putting Epstein behind bars in 2006, kicked him out of Mar-a-Lago, outbid Epstein on a house because it was next door. Then his DOJ arrested him and he shut down the island, the NY mansion and New Mexico sites for good.

Quit being lazy and relying on the same sources who are protecting Epstein's clients and come at me with real proof or STFU.

We already saw court testimony exonerating Trump, but I know for a fact you didn't read it. You let the pedo protectors tell you what you want to hear.

By the way, being close is getting invited to your daughter's wedding, not hanging out at a public party in NYC.

1705030501780.png

• Haha

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It was a strawman MAGAs came up with that they later ended up believing to be true. They came up with the term but at the bat it was already projection. I simply use it correctly and for what it really is.
Fair enough, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. ^-^

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. I saw those 7 years ago. Since then, Trump gave testimony putting Epstein behind bars in 2006, kicked him out of Mar-a-Lago, outbid Epstein on a house because it was next door. Then his DOJ arrested him and he shut down the island, the NY mansion and New Mexico sites for good.

Quit being lazy and relying on the same sources who are protecting Epstein's clients and come at me with real proof or STFU.

We already saw court testimony exonerating Trump, but I know for a fact you didn't read it. You let the pedo protectors tell you what you want to hear.

By the way, being close is getting invited to your daughter's wedding, not hanging out at a public party in NYC.

View attachment 413478
You're an impossibly stupid individual.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

View attachment 413478
I am well aware that Clinton was involved with Epstein and very much believe he should be punished as well. I fail to see how Clinton being a pedo somehow changes the fact that Trump is also a pedo. Answer me, how does Clinton also being creep change anything about Trump?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto