Status
Not open for further replies.

gabriel1073

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for breaking the firestorm intro conversation but does the newest v2 patch comes dicastia patched so i can play on my acekard 2i?

JamesOxina

Trophies
XP
Help i got BLACK SCREEN when i go to the destroyed RAIMON.. im using desmume (the latest build)
the scene when you got your first battle..they have a conversation then after that.. black screen pls help

Nelhew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Because I played Firestorm for the version differences it would be sad if Firestorm didn't get Remastered. But I mean it's up to you guys. If you guys are tremendously busy, then it's fine. I don't want to impose anything.

But it would be cool if it happens though. Just wondering though. If I play with a Remastered version of Blizzard.. did anyone try it before? Multiplayer I mean.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
I had a look at Fire's Majin De Kansha opening, the lyrics are completely different from the anime version's. :P
I might contact SplashTOMATO and see what I can organise. No promises.
Well, almost everything is different until the "Ha wo kui shibatte gaman shita kedo" part, it's the same as the opening in the anime so you can use the sub from Ryuu-Rogue.

Just at the end is different :
"Arigatou na bokutachi no kizuna ni Maji de Kansha!!" (Anime ver.)
"Arigatou na bokutachi no kizuna ni Sugee Kansha!" (Firestorm ver.)
Uh... the two songs, while having similar premises are completely different.
Here's the game's song:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVfA1h6HIE[/yt]

And here's the anime's version:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFVI54B7w5I[/yt]

They're very different.

maximusheaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I saw some new things to fix, but since I'm still using the Patch v1 so I don't know if they have been fixed already, if that's the case sorry for posting them here.

When Fubuki is talking to himself after Gouenji returns: Atsuya "I-I've no choice..I've got to become Aiden."

When Coach Hitomiko is talking to herself before leaving to Mt. Fuji: Hitomiko "It's risky, tough. Evans and the others could be injured..."

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant patch my clean rom,i get this error: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
i didnt use any ap patch or anything like that,i downloaded it from the internet,extracted it,then tried to patch it with v2,but i get that error,plz help?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i cant patch my clean rom,i get this error: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
i didnt use any ap patch or anything like that,i downloaded it from the internet,extracted it,then tried to patch it with v2,but i get that error,plz help?

You need to use the clean one.
Also, you cannot modify the file, even trimming. Need to be with the full size.
I tried patching by myself and I able to without problems, so, you are doing something wrong.

----
BTW, if someone knows another program or other way to patch the games, will be good if can say me which one to use.

NeoDestiny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's the game's song:
[yt][/yt]

[yt][/yt]

They're very different.

I know that they're different, but some part of the lyrics are identical in both version (and I know that since I tried to do a romaji lyrics of the japanese's version of Firestorm while comparing the lyrics from the anime's opening).
I was just saying that you can use, where the lyrics are identical, the sub from RyRo.

izy280

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Very good work again :P You are always the best :yay: ! Now we can play the second game and enjoy it XD ( Like it need to be, without translated name and no Japanese voices :blink: )

Just one question, I know it's not planned...but is there a chance that Firestorm is also remastered ? I mean I prefer the Firestorm version because of some changes and really want to play it remastered. If not that's a shame but I still have Blizzard to enjoy so no problem ;)

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hmm... the Don Pablo script when you're about to recruit him sounds a bit weird... "Layton has been my archnemesis since that day! But now, isn't my problem..."

Shouldn't it be "But not, it isn't my problem..." ?

maximusheaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I found something to fix In the connection Map. Just above the spot of Reize there is a lock that says: "Scout Vince Bull at Mary Times Jr. High." But the japanse name of the player is Sakuya Fukutsu.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Here's the game's song:
[yt][/yt]

[yt][/yt]

They're very different.

I know that they're different, but some part of the lyrics are identical in both version (and I know that since I tried to do a romaji lyrics of the japanese's version of Firestorm while comparing the lyrics from the anime's opening).
I was just saying that you can use, where the lyrics are identical, the sub from RyRo.

That wouldn't make sense, because there's far too much different.

With Blizzard, there was only 4 lines. I haven't checked on Fire, but it sure is more than 4 lines.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I saw some new things to fix, but since I'm still using the Patch v1 so I don't know if they have been fixed already, if that's the case sorry for posting them here.

When Fubuki is talking to himself after Gouenji returns: Atsuya "I-I've no choice..I've got to become Aiden."

When Coach Hitomiko is talking to herself before leaving to Mt. Fuji: Hitomiko "It's risky, tough. Evans and the others could be injured..."

That's 2 problems, weren't fixed in v2, but I found them now and will be fixed in the next update.
So.. FIXED!
Hmm... the Don Pablo script when you're about to recruit him sounds a bit weird... "Layton has been my archnemesis since that day! But now, isn't my problem..."

Shouldn't it be "But not, it isn't my problem..." ?

You're changing the whole sense of the sentence. He's just trying to say that NOW is not his problem.
But, maybe will be sound better if I change the sentence a bit, or change the whole sentence to say other thing.
The real problem is that I don't have a lot of space to write whatever I want.
Layton has been my archnemesis since that day!\nBut now, isn't my problem.. -> That's all the free space that I have, if you have a better sentence to replace, will be good. But only try to change only the "But now, isn't my problem.." sentence (27 characters).
I was thinking something like "But, I'm not searching him.".
I found something to fix In the connection Map. Just above the spot of Reize there is a lock that says: "Scout Vince Bull at Mary Times Jr. High." But the japanse name of the player is Sakuya Fukutsu.

FIXED!

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The real problem is that I don't have a lot of space to write whatever I want.
Layton has been my archnemesis since that day!\nBut now, isn't my problem.. -> That's all the free space that I have, if you have a better sentence to replace, will be good. But only try to change only the "But now, isn't my problem.." sentence (27 characters).
I think another way to say that, without going over 27 characters is: But I don't care right now.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I tried patching by myself and I able to without problems, so, you are doing something wrong.

----
BTW, if someone knows another program or other way to patch the games, will be good if can say me which one to use.

1st: i used a clean rom (i did mention this in my other post?)
2nd: i didnt try modifying or trimming the file(i dont trim rom files alot)
3rd: im not doing anything wrong,i followed ur instructions in the readme.txt file,but still it didnt work,i was able to patch IE1 remastered with no problems,but this isnt working with me

EDIT: Nvrmind,i found a solution,thx TyRaNtM for this amazing hack

maximusheaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

----

1st: i used a clean rom (i did mention this in my other post?)
2nd: i didnt try modifying or trimming the file(i dont trim rom files alot)
3rd: im not doing anything wrong,i followed ur instructions in the readme.txt file,but still it didnt work,i was able to patch IE1 remastered with no problems,but this isnt working with me

Are you sure that it's a clean rom? The first time I tried with a rom that I thought that was clean and I got the same error. Then I got another Rom and It worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu